• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Payment options

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Been speak with the UK finance team. Lotus are not going to offer (which at the start they said they would) a 50/50 offer at 0% over 12 or 24 months. Just offering PCP & HP both at 5.9%
Lets hope its still at 5.9% in a few months, was intesrted to read..... on the web site, the number are illustrations not example. Dealer told me its not as easy as you may think to use your own finance company :confused:

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Deposits were paid via credit card, as has everyone else, but aim to pay the balance via bank transfer, which I find convenient. Guess Lotus will contact us to ask how we wish to make the final payment?

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Emira of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Deposits were paid via credit card, as has everyone else, but aim to pay the balance via bank transfer, which I find convenient. Guess Lotus will contact us to ask how we wish to make the final payment?
By the time the car gets here, I will have save a few bills.

My plan is cash on delivery then 🥂

OP
CDM1855

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Lotus CS told me they think it should be ok to pay with debit card, all options will be given nearer the time