Panicum effusum here

3MIRA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yes I looked that up too!
With massive delays being reported in the Northern Hemisphere, is there any news on Australian deliveries?

I am not actually in a hurry as I have to wait for the dust to settle on my divorce! :mad:

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Your local dealer should know what shipments/batches are arriving locally. There's apparently a first batch arriving in a couple of weeks on the east coast containing some (not many) demos and customer cars.

Nick in Sydney

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I spoke to Simply Sports about a week ago, and at that point they had heard nothing new to indicate that we were going to be hit by further delays (my car was still showing as going to be built in Jan).

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I spoke to Simply Sports about a week ago, and at that point they had heard nothing new to indicate that we were going to be hit by further delays (my car was still showing as going to be built in Jan).

Exact same situation here in the US. Trying to stay positive....

1stczechemira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Don't be too optimistic! The transport of my new MB V-class from Vitoria (MB plant in Spain) to the Czech Republic took over 2 months (approx. 1900 kms). With the current state of logistics (nothing works!) I can't imagine how long it takes to transport a new car from the factory to the port, then across the ocean and finally across the other continent. :(

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't be too optimistic! The transport of my new MB V-class from Vitoria (MB plant in Spain) to the Czech Republic took over 2 months (approx. 1900 kms). With the current state of logistics (nothing works!) I can't imagine how long it takes to transport a new car from the factory to the port, then across the ocean and finally across the other continent. :(

Then through port inspections/certification and then to dealers for PDI. Ugh... this wait is killing me and US production doesn't even start for another month (I hope).

OP
3MIRA

3MIRA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Popped into Perth Autostrada, Paul was out and car locked. Shadow grey doesn't do it for me. Still epic to see the proportions and style, he has a Blue and Green one coming in soon. As I have ordered Dark Verdant I will return when the green variant is there. :cool:

Steve24

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’m staying optimistic, but I am starting to get a bit pissed off.

it’s not the delay that is bothering me so much (was supposed to be September delivery last year) as the total and utter lack of communication.
Twice in the last couple of months I have called and spoken to Lotus Australia and been promised an update within a week only for nothing to happen.
All I want is confirmation that I somehow haven’t dropped off their contact list entirely, and a rough idea of where I sit in terms of timing.

My car is build no. 86 of the FE cars coming here.

Compared to the communication I used to get from Ferrari, BMW, etc this lack of care is absolutely woeful.