• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Osmium Silver Lotus Emira photo thread

normholly

Reaction score
IMG_1143.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1151.jpeg
    IMG_1151.jpeg
    462.6 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_1160.jpeg
    IMG_1160.jpeg
    400.1 KB · Views: 185

1stLotus

Reaction score
Do you think adding the yellow decal trim with Lotus lettering on the bottom black pack (picture from another thread) would enhance the looks but keep it classy? Sometimes I feel the lack of badging or logo is missing.

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
To each their own, but I don’t care for much in the way of badges or lettering.

JoeNCEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Some new pics
Thanks for posting! Looks absolutely STUNNING! I’m patiently waiting here in US for mine. Recently Got one of the final allocations for a First Edition. Nov/Dec 2024 or Q1 2025 ETA, so glad I went with Osmium Silver 😍

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I think that Osmium Silver highlights the design of the car better than any other choice.

Also, I think this color will age very well.

I would have gone for a louder color if there had been one that didn’t distract from the excellent design. For me, vivid red was a close second, but I ultimately decided against it because some of the subtle contours disappeared in the color.

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Picked mine up today. I am very happy with Osmium. I think anyone who chose it will be happy too when they take delivery.

Attachments

• 5E1EAB9C-15A7-4F10-B0A9-6B9D7134A58A.jpeg
    5E1EAB9C-15A7-4F10-B0A9-6B9D7134A58A.jpeg
    381 KB · Views: 155
  • B8C815B9-1C7A-4F38-BEE3-FA4F9D43A4A7.jpeg
    B8C815B9-1C7A-4F38-BEE3-FA4F9D43A4A7.jpeg
    317.6 KB · Views: 150
  • A2433E39-6F84-45D0-A0CF-6ABDD7536284.jpeg
    A2433E39-6F84-45D0-A0CF-6ABDD7536284.jpeg
    422 KB · Views: 166

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Picked mine up today. I am very happy with Osmium. I think anyone who chose it will be happy too when they take delivery.
Congrats! Looks beautiful in silver and full black pack. Would you mind sharing what percentage window tint you’ve done in the front? And is the back tinted as well, or is it just factory privacy glass?

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Congrats! Looks beautiful in silver and full black pack. Would you mind sharing what percentage window tint you’ve done in the front? And is the back tinted as well, or is it just factory privacy glass?
30% on all side glass. No factory privacy glass. Nothing on the windshield.

I didn’t do privacy or aftermarket Toni on the hatch glass because I wanted the engine to stand out. I was worried tint on the side and no tint on the hatch would look odd, but it doesn’t to me in person. The vertical vents that run alongside the hatch glass help frame the visual presentation of the engine.

Now to paint or powdercoat the supercharger cover…..

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
30% on all side glass. No factory privacy glass. Nothing on the windshield.

I didn’t do privacy or aftermarket Toni on the hatch glass because I wanted the engine to stand out. I was worried tint on the side and no tint on the hatch would look odd, but it doesn’t to me in person. The vertical vents that run alongside the hatch glass help frame the visual presentation of the engine.

Now to paint or powdercoat the supercharger cover…..
Thank you, and yes I meant side windows when I said front 🤪

T6061

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congrats. Looks awesome! Please keep the photos coming. Interested to see it in more types of light... :)

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Congrats. Looks awesome! Please keep the photos coming. Interested to see it in more types of light... :)
Will do. It has been raining for 2 days. I am eager to wash it, and get it out in the sun for a few photos.

Elisesquared

Reaction score
Looks incredible. Very tempted to abandon my FE1 pricing and 4-6 week finish line in order to get one in Osmium and black pack. But, probably won't....

Reminds me of azzuro thetys metallic, which is a pretty special color.

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Looks incredible. Very tempted to abandon my FE1 pricing and 4-6 week finish line in order to get one in Osmium and black pack. But, probably won't....

Reminds me of azzuro thetys metallic, which is a pretty special color.
What color do you have ordered right now?

Elisesquared

Reaction score
What color do you have ordered right now?
seneca blue. Haven't seen it in person. Based on pics I like it, but don't LOVE it. I'm really loving the Osmium, though.

But, hard to walk away from the original FE1 pricing.

Callabrator

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
seneca blue. Haven't seen it in person. Based on pics I like it, but don't LOVE it. I'm really loving the Osmium, though.

FWIW, Seneca and Osmium are my 2 front runners. I've seen them both in person on the same day, and you can't go wrong either way...which makes the decision all the more difficult.

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score

I really wanted a true “color” when I ordered. There are so many white/grey/silver/black cars on the road now. Originally, I thought I was going to order a hethel yellow with lower black pack only, just to get a pop of color. I regretted ordering the osmium until I saw it in person and took delivery on Saturday.

I liked the Seneca blue without the black pack, again, just for a burst of color.

None of these opinions probably help you make a decision, other than to say I am very happy with what I got, and for me there isn’t a color combo I’d rather have.