• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Osmium Silver Lotus Emira photo thread

It's subtle but it's there. My guess is Russel Carr's design team didn't call it Osmium Silver for nothing. As for the wheels, the car is at PFS getting wrapped so I can't look at it, at the moment but I suspect the wheels are not osmium but rather a standard silver...
Image.jpeg
Image 1.jpeg
Image 2.jpeg

Osmium silver is the best color by far!!! Here is my 2 week old Emira. Sorry. Not much a photographer. But for anyone considering this color - DO IT! Its awesome. My tan interior is more “orange” than i anticipated, but it works with Osmium so nicely. I couldn’t be happier.

Attachments

• IMG_1310.jpeg
    IMG_1310.jpeg
    582.4 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1311.jpeg
    IMG_1311.jpeg
    491.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1312.jpeg
    IMG_1312.jpeg
    697.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1313.jpeg
    IMG_1313.jpeg
    403.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1314.jpeg
    IMG_1314.jpeg
    533.4 KB · Views: 93
Nice to hear your opinion about the tan going well with it (that’s what I selected). I haven’t seen that interior in person, but thought it’d be a nice classy combo.

Anyone up to post some videos in the sunlight so us on the waitlist can lust more on the color scheme. I’d love so see some drive-bys and walk around. It’s my understanding that cameras don’t capture the emotion of the curves and color, but anything helps when you’re waiting 2+ years for a car 😁

Anyone up to post some videos in the sunlight so us on the waitlist can lust more on the color scheme. I’d love so see some drive-bys and walk around. It’s my understanding that cameras don’t capture the emotion of the curves and color, but anything helps when you’re waiting 2+ years for a car 😁
When I get the car back from PFS (PPF/ceramic) I'll see what I can do...

You can definitely see the blue tint on the Emira compared to the "Aluminum Silver" S1. Great stable!! Just need an S2 to fill out the set! ;)
Funny you should say that, my son's looking for a silver S2 to add to our family collection! I think it would fit in well.

Here's a couple more photos of Osmium. One with our silver S1 so you can really see the colour contrast and bluish hue and the other the day we collected our car from Hethel.

IMG_1454.jpeg

IMG_1455.jpg

Funny you should say that, my son's looking for a silver S2 to add to our family collection! I think it would fit in well.

Here's a couple more photos of Osmium. One with our silver S1 so you can really see the colour contrast and bluish hue and the other the day we collected our car from Hethel.

View attachment 44415
View attachment 44416
What color interior? Can't quite make it out...

Joined the Osmium Silver club.

V6, MT, red interior, red calipers, black pack.

Attachments

• IMG_9355.jpeg
    IMG_9355.jpeg
    643.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_9353.jpeg
    IMG_9353.jpeg
    677.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_9352.jpeg
    IMG_9352.jpeg
    468.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_9359.jpeg
    IMG_9359.jpeg
    563.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_9361.jpeg
    IMG_9361.jpeg
    548.7 KB · Views: 94
Joined the Osmium Silver club.

V6, MT, red interior, red calipers, black pack.
I mean, it's better looking from every angle compared to the Supra, but it's remarkable how much wider the Emira looks. Stats say it's only 2 inch difference, but looks like a foot.

I mean, it's better looking from every angle compared to the Supra, but it's remarkable how much wider the Emira looks. Stats say it's only 2 inch difference, but looks like a foot.
The lower roofline probably exaggerates the width. honestly, the osmium silver is growing on me!

in some ways, I think silver is a boring color, but with a somewhat flamboyant design, it works. Similar to how nimbus works. Should be a boring Corolla color right? But looks great on the Emira.

Drove out to the InoKinetic open house this morning via the Ortega Highway. Enthusiastic response to the Emira from fellow Lotus owners. Great to see Inokinetic’s facilities and to meet Shinoo in person. Bonus points for meeting Guy Evans, founder, managing director of Nitron Racing Shocks and fellow Emira owner, all the way from Oxfordshire, England!
_D9A9302.jpeg
_D9A9305.jpeg
_D9A9307.jpeg

Last edited: