Order placed? : post your —FINAL— spec here

Madog30

Reaction score
having seen photos of the diamond cut wheels on the Melbourne car I tried to change wheels for my July delivery but got this message back :-

“I have queried your wheel change with factory. I regret to inform you proceeding with the change would result in delay to delivery to 2023. I apologise this is not the outcome you may have expected with your change being relatively minor. Factory have advised early orders in particular are locked in and deliveries have been filled for the remainder of the year.”

So, final spec is locked in as follows :
Nimbus
Black pack
Silver wheels
Alcantara steering wheel
Alcantara with silver stitch
Homelink
Tracker

Roll on July………

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
There’s bound to be a market in swapping wheels once people have taken delivery.

Reaction score
Morning All.
I paid my 1st deposit Thursday 9th July 2021

Ready to pay my 2nd deposit & lock in my build spec for December 2022 - handover hopefully January 2023

I Keep going back to my original spec ( have toyed with Ice Grey Leather a few times, but not sure if it would work with Hethel Yellow.)
i4 FE
Touring suspension
Hethel Yellow
Full Black Pack
Black Alcantara - Yellow Stitch ( still worried on wear and the potential 'grubbiness' of alcantara )
Alcantara Steering Wheel with Yellow TDC Marker and Yellow Stitch ( still contemplating leather wheel though )
Gloss Black Wheels
Yellow Calipers
Privacy glass
Homelink

How many other guys have ordered this spec?

TIA.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    334.8 KB · Views: 32

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Morning All.
I paid my 1st deposit Thursday 9th July 2021

Ready to pay my 2nd deposit & lock in my build spec for December 2022 - handover hopefully January 2023

I Keep going back to my original spec ( have toyed with Ice Grey Leather a few times, but not sure if it would work with Hethel Yellow.)
i4 FE
Touring suspension
Hethel Yellow
Full Black Pack
Black Alcantara - Yellow Stitch ( still worried on wear and the potential 'grubbiness' of alcantara )
Alcantara Steering Wheel with Yellow TDC Marker and Yellow Stitch ( still contemplating leather wheel though )
Gloss Black Wheels
Yellow Calipers
Privacy glass
Homelink

How many other guys have ordered this spec?

TIA.
I am same spec, but no black pack and leather wheel... when on 9th July did you deposit - I was 9am, but am 'early 2023'

Reaction score
I am same spec, but no black pack and leather wheel... when on 9th July did you deposit - I was 9am, but am 'early 2023'
Cool, 12 lunchtime I paid on the 9th, I did have a call Oct to order the V6 and said I wanted to wait for the i4 and asked if I would loose my place, they said no, have u placed yr order yet and 2nd deposit?

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Cool, 12 lunchtime I paid on the 9th, I did have a call Oct to order the V6 and said I wanted to wait for the i4 and asked if I would loose my place, they said no, have u placed yr order yet and 2nd deposit?
I have paid second deposit, but my email says early 2023, not December build - so a bit confused about that as I was 9am on the 9th

Reaction score
I have paid second deposit, but my email says early 2023, not December build - so a bit confused about that as I was 9am on the 9th
not sure why mate, this is what was stated in my email.

''Unfortunately, shortages across the automotive industry have led to some delays in production, but we are happy to inform you that your new Emira is now scheduled to be completed in December 2022. We estimate the handover of your Emira will be in January 2023. We appreciate this is later than originally predicted, so please accept our sincere apologies for the slight delay.''

Cheers Darren.

scarzie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Submitted my build yesterday:

V6 FE Manual
Touring Suspension
Dark Verdant
Lower Black Pack
Yellow Calipers
Diamond Cut Wheels
Tan Leather
Leather Steering Wheel
No Privacy Glass
Homelink

Now the actual wait begins, just glad that I'm locked in!

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm not sure I ever posted in here. Here's what I ended up with...

V6 FE, Manual, Sport Chassis
Magma Red w/ Black Pack, Black Calipers
Tan Interior w/ blk leather wheel
Silver Wheels w/ Goodyear F1s
Retained Privacy Glass

1652974680964.png

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I'm not sure I ever posted in here. Here's what I ended up with...

V6 FE, Manual, Sport Chassis
Magma Red w/ Black Pack, Black Calipers
Tan Interior w/ blk leather wheel
Silver Wheels w/ Goodyear F1s
Retained Privacy Glass

View attachment 5790
This is basically the spec I started with (and am considering with only another hour to go..) Wasn't sure about staying with tan seats after seeing pics, either that or alcantara with red stitch maybe.

hbar

Reaction score
Submitted my final spec the other day:
Manual transmission
Touring suspension
Magma red
No black pack
Silver wheels
Black calipers
Tan interior
No privacy glass

I really agonized over blue versus red, but ultimately decided that I thought the red showed the curves better. It's also roughly the same spec as my old 993, so good memories. If there was a darker metallic blue, I think I would have gone with that, but I'm very excited to get this spec.

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Submitted my final FE spec yesterday…

V6 with manual transmission
Seneca with full black pack
Sports suspension with cup 2
Gloss black wheels with yellow calipers
Alcantara with yellow stitch
Alcantara steering wheel
Homelink
Privacy glass

My second pick was Dark Verdant. I know it will be gorgeous, but after 3 black cars I told myself no more black-ish cars.

When I saw the sample disks several months ago, Magma was my number one choice. Ultimately couldn’t see myself in a red car.

Hethel yellow was never an option unfortunately. Don’t want 2 yellow cars!

Attachments

• 0B55C6F7-2B74-4077-89AD-2A6D872AA09B.png
    0B55C6F7-2B74-4077-89AD-2A6D872AA09B.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 52

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
There’s bound to be a market in swapping wheels once people have taken delivery.

Hopefully seats too.

I really want to swap my red leather seats for black alcantara with red stitch.

Which means I need to find someone who has the red stitch interior who would want red leather seats…

daniel heald

Reaction score
Hey every one bemoaning the slow reveal of the Emira. I am with you and......
think on this:
On top of Putin playing "Risk"(you rarely win at Risk with Ukraine). and the Taiwanese deep fat fryer for me chips being set to too low a temp for max production there is the small detail of a myriad of car manufacturers out there all wanting their week on the news shelf to expose their specific new model.
What could be worse than having your shiny new fifh gen mobile being usurped by a plastic fantastic from the turnip fields? No some how some where there is a method in place for all manufacturers to schedule their release of new cars with out stepping in each others "chips".

so to speak.

I suspect Lotus are lower in the pecking order for the weekly new car newspace, which might also contribute to the reveal date of the car.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
They may get confused at the dealer and give you my:
Red car, alcantara with some contrast stitching, cant remember if its red, or yellow (doesnt matter too much), alcantara wheel, MANUAL gear box.. you will be jealous if you ever drive it, and V6 of course. Diamond cut wheels, although the black would also work well with this and ANY colour.
Yellow calipers, tracker, all round tyres, I mean tyres all round, I mean all year round tyres, I mean I wont ever run it without tyres and SPORTS pack as Harry said it was more comfy than a GT3, so it will be fine wont it.