North American Emira Deliveries? (1/38th scale diecast)

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I went on a trip with my fiancé this weekend and she got pretty sunburnt. We walked in a Walgreens Pharmacy for some aloe, I walked past a rack with a bunch of toy cars and just happened to notice the shape of the Emira nose cone popping out of the bottom shelf. I swear I did a triple take because I couldn't believe it was actually an Emira! Bought it immediately (Blue).

I had searched for a hotwheels Emira for about 5 months before I found one, couldn't believe I just stumbled on the 1/34 model 500 miles away from home in a pharmacy because of a random sunburn!
The universe works in mysterious ways.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I went on a trip with my fiancé this weekend and she got pretty sunburnt. We walked in a Walgreens Pharmacy for some aloe, I walked past a rack with a bunch of toy cars and just happened to notice the shape of the Emira nose cone popping out of the bottom shelf. I swear I did a triple take because I couldn't believe it was actually an Emira! Bought it immediately (Blue).

I had searched for a hotwheels Emira for about 5 months before I found one, couldn't believe I just stumbled on the 1/34 model 500 miles away from home in a pharmacy because of a random sunburn!
Imagine the irony if it were Magma Red.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

I can confirm Kinsmart 1/34 scale Emira cars can be found at Lowe's in the US (look near the checkout area). As a nod to the corporate parent, they are Made in China.

Attachments

• 20230531_165005.jpg
    20230531_165005.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 26

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I was able to find a Magma at Target. Still looking for a Seneca

Attachments

• IMG_2161.jpeg
    IMG_2161.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 26

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
You can order these on EBay (1:34, 5" long) for $22.98 + $5 S/H for a set of four. That's what I did after going to a couple CVS stores without luck. I let my 18 month old daughter play with them every now and then...if you pull them back on the ground they zip forward. Not sure about the 0-60 time on them yet ;)

IMG-0463.jpg

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Also at Target. I need to take another shot of the Evora though. I had some old BMW Sapphire Black touch up paint so I gave it a black roof.