• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: šŸ† May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Nimbus Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
My dealer just contacted me. Apparently I'll be driving a Nimbus Emira with red interior next Friday morning! šŸ˜Ž

Iā€™m going to need maximum photo coverage of this please and thank you.

Iā€™m actually currently locked out of Instagram. Lost my authenticator when I wiped the old phone, and dealing with Instagram ā€œsupportā€ is like negotiating with a parrot.

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Yes I agree my final choice is nimbus, red leather & red callipers & black wheels
I was thinking red calipers but I don't like the way they go with the yellow center hubs. Definitely (maybe) Nimbus and now it's a tossup between red interior and the ice grey.....oh well looks like I have plenty of time to make up my mind!

paul c

Reaction score
I was nimbus, tan, black wheels and yellow callipers but having seen the red leather & red callipers together I have switched. Hoping for April delivery so not yet locked in.
Thatā€™s good news as thatā€™s my spec , I was worried the red interior would be to much, and the yellow lotus wheel centre caps might clash with red callipers . Someone I spoke to said I might be able to buy tinted wheel centres

Kentviking

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Thatā€™s good news as thatā€™s my spec , I was worried the red interior would be to much, and the yellow lotus wheel centre caps might clash with red callipers . Someone I spoke to said I might be able to buy tinted wheel centres
I'm probably going to swap the centre caps for some black and silver affairs...gone for lower bp, tan interior and red callipers myself

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Photo dump courtesy of @ott on this thread. :)

IMG_5563.JPG

IMG_5583.JPG

IMG_5631.JPG

ott

Reaction score
One that is different. Grey car is dirty after 1000+ miles road trip with lots of rain on the way. Nimbus hides dirt well, it was in need of good wash. DV is with 0 km. Not only on photo, but also in real life its almoust black under some light conditions.
IMG_5744.JPG

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
One that is different. Grey car is dirty after 1000+ miles road trip with lots of rain on the way. Nimbus hides dirt well, it was in need of good wash. DV is with 0 km. Not only on photo, but also in real life its almoust black under some light conditions.
View attachment 10170
I've gone for Nimbus too but DV looks menacing there, they look like two different cars almost.

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
View attachment 10170
DV looks smaller in this photo. Totally agree with others, gives a Very different attitude. My two choices still. Hard to decide.

T6061

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Got one more. Wet early morning and NG was parked outside overnight.View attachment 10172
Thanks for sharing @ott! Please keep them coming!! Love seeing these real world photos. It's a very sophisticated color combo you have there. Interesting how Nimbus can read as silver (your photo in front of Neuschwanstein Castle) or more of a champagne/bronze (storm titanium) depending on ambient lighting. Please continue to share your impressions of the car. That's my future spec - although I will be interested to see the osmium silver, Atlantis blue and Meridian blue before I make a final decision. I'm too late for an FE so should have plenty of time to consider all of the options. :)

nahanni

Reaction score
Well I turn 71 in December. In the last 2 years, I've lost my mother, one brother, my best friend from childhood, and two other good friends. I'm not planning to die soon, but there's a point where you realize you're 'in the zone'. Just the way it is.
Eagle7, I can relate to your post. Some of us are well aware of the exit door. By the way, from what I have read, I have always enjoyed and appreciated your contribution to this forum.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Eagle7, I can relate to your post. Some of us are well aware of the exit door. By the way, from what I have read, I have always enjoyed and appreciated your contribution to this forum.
Well thank you, that's very kind of you to say!

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Got one more. Wet early morning and NG was parked outside overnight.View attachment 10172
Your spec looks great. Very sophisticated, timeless, not too shouty.

Iā€™m quite torn myself between a sophisticated combination like yours or something more bold, such as HY or Magma. Decisions, decisionsā€¦.

Hopefully I can get to see some more cars in the various colours, in the flesh, before I have to lock in šŸ¤ž