• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

New Viewing Events

Yachtie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Just received an email from Lotus with a list of new venues and times for looking at the car. There are some next week at the factory, I've booked 28th in the evening. This has got to be the best place to view the car and ask questions to the right people!!

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Me too - although I was tipped off that they were coming and was looking out for them 😉I have now switched mine from Silverstone on 1st Nov to Hethel on 28th Oct - quite handy as I'm only 13 miles from Hethel!

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Me too - although I was tipped off that they were coming and was looking out for them 😉I have now switched mine from Silverstone on 1st Nov to Hethel on 28th Oct - quite handy as I'm only 13 miles from Hethel!
Yes same here, been eagerly awaiting the email - handy for me too as about 5 miles away, so much less hassle than a trek to Colchester or Silverstone

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Darn would love that but 4 hours away.... what are the odds they may have some additional things to show at Hethel?

OP
Yachtie

Yachtie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Darn would love that but 4 hours away.... what are the odds they may have some additional things to show at Hethel?
Be nice to see the new buildings there even if we are not allowed inside!. I just think and hope they will have plenty of Lotus people there to update us on everything so online speculation can end!! :)

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Be nice to see the new buildings there even if we are not allowed inside!. I just think and hope they will have plenty of Lotus people there to update us on everything so online speculation can end!! :)
Defo worth a new thread on here with a list of those questions. And then can post replies after and have it as a promoted FAQ post.
I know @TomE may have already made a start here

Last edited:
OP
Yachtie

Yachtie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Defo worth a new thread on here with a list of those questions. And then can post replies after and have it as a promoted FAQ post.
I know @TomE may have already made a start here
Happy to ask questions others may have, separate thread with just questions would be good if someone wants to start it

Nonoyeah

Reaction score
I am attending the Fort Lauderdale Concors on October 29 to view the car. I should Lotus deduct the $150 ticket cost from my V6 FE purchase.

richbrown

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Booked in for a Brentford visit having missed B&C when the petrol panic buyers drained all my local stations !