New Owner SF Bay Area

Yikes, you are correct. I should have looked closer at my calendar. Know of any cc events tomorrow?
 
If my info is correct, there's

February 28​

Delta Cars & Coffee​

From 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Java Jacks
208 2nd street, Isleton, CA

and

March 1​

Marin County - Cars and Coffee​

From 6:30 am to 10:00 am
Vintage Oaks Shopping Center
132 Vintage Way, Novato, CA
 
Thanks for sharing. Please let us know if something closer to San Jose comes up

Sunday, March 8, 2026 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
location-pin--small.png


AutoVino



March 7 - Capitola: The Caffeine Cruisers Event is every Saturday from 7am to 9:30am at 1855 41st Avenue.​
 
It would be nice to meet up. I've never been myself. My friend says you need to get there early to get a spot. It’s a pretty small parking lot. The limit is about 60 cars and over that you have to park on the street and pay a meter or in the pay parking lot. Probably get there before 8 AM.
 
Good to know, thanks. I was going to leave Napa around 7, now I’ll shoot for 6:30
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top