New Member

Rick Humphries

New member
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
My Specs:
Emira V6
Second Lotus I.ve had The first one was an Italian Flag Green (2018) and currently own 2024 First Edition. Obviously, I like these cars but the question I have is should I keep or trade for a 930 Slant Nose? I guess I'm looking for an inflation hedge and don't know what to do. Lotus are real fun to drive but will this one retain value?
 
If you just want an investment put your money in the market. Even if the cars appreciate its unlikely to beat market gains and is harder to cash out. Buy cars that you want to drive.

That said the Emira seems to be holding well. Especially well for Lotus actually. A 2024 V6 manual just sold on cars and bids last week for 92500. The lowest Ive ever seen transact is in the 70s for an i4. Low depreciation still isn't appreciation though so probably not a good investment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top