New Jersey Customers

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Are there any future Emira owners dealing with Victory Lotus of Princeton NJ?
Have you been contacted since the arrival of the Emira to the United States?
If so what has happened?
Thank you

Good luck. Before Lotus of Philadelphia was established, Victory was my closest dealer. Even so, I ordered my Emira from Lotus of North Jersey in Summit due to the complete unresponsiveness from Victory and their overall poor reviews. I've chatted with their tech, who seems to be a passionate Lotus guru, but their sales team never even bothered to respond to me when I tried to make a deposit on an Emira wayyy back in 2021.

LuckysDad

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Good luck. Before Lotus of Philadelphia was established, Victory was my closest dealer. Even so, I ordered my Emira from Lotus of North Jersey in Summit due to the complete unresponsiveness from Victory and their overall poor reviews. I've chatted with their tech, who seems to be a passionate Lotus guru, but their sales team never even bothered to respond to me when I tried to make a deposit on an Emira wayyy back in 2021.
I had the exact same experience.
I probably would have never ordered one had Lotus Philly not opened.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Same here, also called Victory Lotus first. They were really wishy washy on the details, what they would eventually sell the cars for, how many allocations they'd get, etc. I also went with Lotus of NJ eventually.