Missed call from Lotus!

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
5C1FD3C3-CE7A-4051-8C54-18DB17CC3AFA.jpeg

Ahhhhhhh!! I missed a call from Lotus thinking it was a cold caller!! I emailed just in case and got this email…… so i4 pricing will be released this month! :)))

View attachment 3625
Ahhhhhhh!! I missed a call from Lotus thinking it was a cold caller!! I emailed just in case and got this email…… so i4 pricing will be released this month! :)))
When I missed a call i got through right away when I called back.

They have a typo in their message "whos" should read "show" !

For some reason when they mentioned "i4" I thought this was a missed call from BMW.

Boy, they seriously need a better Communications division. I don't mind waiting but at least walk me through the process and give me the heads up of what's going on.

BMW was really good about this. Just a shame all of their new cars are ugly and bloated now.

What's funny is that anyone who now replies to this thread (and has the setting which emails you when somebody has replied) will go to their inbox and have an an email that says 'missed call from Lotus!'

I nearly jumped out of my skin just now when I saw it

“Starting in March” apparently, and my guess is w/c 21st at the earliest.
Actually, about 10 mins ago. Deposit Sunday pm at FoS (new to Lotus, did not even know the car existed until I walked on the stand on Friday). August delivery, spec locked tomorrow. I missed the call but just got an email, so stay nearer the 'phone than the kettle!

Actually, about 10 mins ago. Deposit Sunday pm at FoS (new to Lotus, did not even know the car existed until I walked on the stand on Friday). August delivery, spec locked tomorrow. I missed the call but just got an email, so stay nearer the 'phone than the kettle!

For an i4?

For an i4?
No V6 FE. Was expecting October so August is a nice surprise. I did call CS a couple of weeks ago when all went quiet after the first of the Sunday FoS depositors were called, and was told that they were awaiting further info from the factory re data and delivery months.

No V6 FE. Was expecting October so August is a nice surprise. I did call CS a couple of weeks ago when all went quiet after the first of the Sunday FoS depositors were called, and was told that they were awaiting further info from the factory re data and delivery months.

Excellent news. I got a bit too excited there as the op was about the i4 which is what I am waiting for as well

Apologies - I guessed that from your question, but somebody above was asking about V6 and got a bit too excited in replying to that. Enjoy your car when you get it.

View attachment 3625
Finally.

Feeling a bit deflated even after the videos from the last few days.

Friends keep asking me how my Lotus order is progressing and it just sounds daft that despite having a deposit pre Goodwood that I still don't know what the price is, how powerful it is, what options it comes with or when it will come!