Milltek exhaust sound

Mickeymo

Reaction score
Hi All,

Got the milltek exhaust installed. See comparison videos.

Hard to tell in the videos, but it's a fair bit louder, and a bit meatier. Driving down the street it now turns the heads of double the people it did before

M

Attachments

• Milltek.mp4
    1.9 MB
  • stock.mp4
    3.6 MB

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi All,

Got the milltek exhaust installed. See comparison videos.

Hard to tell in the videos, but it's a fair bit louder, and a bit meatier. Driving down the street it now turns the heads of double the people it did before

M
I'm very interested in this as it is likely one of my early mods so thank you for posting. Unfortunately, I can't tell much of a difference in these videos. It's a bit more noticeable in the ones that Milltek posted on YouTube although I feel like they cheated on the revs a bit by revving the modded version a bit higher. It sounds great either way but I'd love to get more comparisons if possible. I realize that yours is fitted now so that's likely out of the question but if you have a friend with an Emira and could hook that up, I'd be much obliged :)

EZcheezy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

this remains the best milktek video/audio example i think. he only did the axelback however, no 3rd cat delete

Last edited:

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

this remains the best milktek video/audio example i think. he only did the axelback however, no 3rd cat delete
Yes, whatever he used to record that audio was epic. It's so hard to know whether it's the exhaust that sounds great or if the audio capturing device is just superior in some videos over others. Alas, 1st world problems. However, I want to do whatever he did in this video.

idleuser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

The cat delete did more for the noise than the exhaust itself. The Aerie/Larini exhaust sounds much better.

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

The cat delete did more for the noise than the exhaust itself. The Aerie/Larini exhaust sounds much better.
How did they misspell "Emria", not once, but twice?? 😆