• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Meridian Blue

Meridian Blue appears to be a VERY dark blue! Almost like the dark blue version of Dark Verdant.

E849DA24-BE63-48D7-91AF-1A101C98BE8D.thumb.jpeg.736e9935fc55d4ade36b1af9ccba81ce.jpeg

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
This looks to be even darker than Dark Verdant. It's basically going to be black unless it's in a very bright direct light, and even then there's just a hint of blue. It's almost like edge-of-space blue.

Meridian Blue 1.png

Meridian Blue 1a.png

Corkdsp

Reaction score
Maybe they are making the dealer show/floor models first in non FE colors before they start on customer cars?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
These must be validation cars. Production doesn't start until 7 March for the dealer demo and customer cars. From what several UK dealers have told me, they have only been able to specify demo cars in FE colours.

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Probably just Shadow grey. Look at Mr W's shirt and jeans, the image looks to have been graded to give it a blue hue overall. Also the black lower portion of the car reflecting blue. May be a blue light source.

teamvxracing

Reaction score
edge of space , I like that , just the light on the edge of the engine cover , really deep

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
These must be validation cars. Production doesn't start until 7 March for the dealer demo and customer cars. From what several UK dealers have told me, they have only been able to specify demo cars in FE colours.
So they’re invalid… haha

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
it’s a validation car, they use whatever wheels are available. We saw all kinds when we visited the factory - there are pics of the orange and red wheels for example.

It’s got the ADAS pod so yes it’s an i4.

SteveB

Reaction score
This looks to be even darker than Dark Verdant. It's basically going to be black unless it's in a very bright direct light, and even then there's just a hint of blue. It's almost like edge-of-space blue.

View attachment 3514
View attachment 3515
Looks very like BMW carbon black. Under direct sunlight there is a hint of metallic navy blue otherwise appears black.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Pull up to drive-thru

You can order any of these 6 items.

But you have 7 here that don’t match those.

Wait. We have 13 total but only show you 7 and you can’t have those.

Yeah. You said choose from these 6 but aren’t showing me any of them.

Ok. Here are 2 of the 7 others.

But I can’t have those?

No.

#ForTheAnalogies

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Pull up to drive-thru

You can order any of these 6 items.

But you have 7 here that don’t match those.

Wait. We have 13 total but only show you 7 and you can’t have those.

Yeah. You said choose from these 6 but aren’t showing me any of them.

Ok. Here are 2 of the 7 others.

But I can’t have those?

No.

#ForTheAnalogies

:ROFLMAO: I feel us top 10 forum posters should get some sort of special plaque or something with our Emiras for everything we've put ourselves through waiting. I think it's safe to say we have an unhealthy obsession.