• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Meridian Blue Lotus Emira? Edit: Shadow Grey

Cloudstrife1188

Reaction score
Found this... Can't understand a lick of it but I'm changing my order tomorrow to this almost exact trim. Love the color.

Attachments

• Meridian Blue 3rd 2.jpg
    Meridian Blue 3rd 2.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 309
  • Meridian Blue 3rd.jpg
    Meridian Blue 3rd.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 239
  • Meridian Blue Back 2.jpg
    Meridian Blue Back 2.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 222
  • Meridian Blue Back.jpg
    Meridian Blue Back.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 233
  • Meridian Blue Side .jpg
    Meridian Blue Side .jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 248
  • Meridian Blue Front.jpg
    Meridian Blue Front.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 265
  • Meridian Blue Front 2.jpg
    Meridian Blue Front 2.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 260
  • Meridian Blue Side.jpg
    Meridian Blue Side.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 272

EMIRADILEMMA

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Found this... Can't understand a lick of it but I'm changing my order tomorrow to this almost exact trim. Love the color.

Make sure you specify Shadow Grey instead of Meridian Blue then! I think the Shadow Grey has specks of blue in it, causing it to have a blueish hue in certain light.

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Nice! Appears to behave in same way as Dark Verdant - almost looks black until bright light hits it.

Deeznuss

Reaction score
I saw a meridian blue Emira today fresh from a detail at the dealership.
For a dark color it’s wild. Up close it looks like blue and purple sparkle wrapping paper you see at a kids birthday party. But from a distance it looks like a very dark blue. It’s unlike any factory color you see on 99% of cars on the road today. It’s about as dark as DV but blue and purple sparkle flecks makes pop more. No pictures I’ve seen online does it justice.

675430VME

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I saw a meridian blue Emira today fresh from a detail at the dealership.
For a dark color it’s wild. Up close it looks like blue and purple sparkle wrapping paper you see at a kids birthday party. But from a distance it looks like a very dark blue. It’s unlike any factory color you see on 99% of cars on the road today. It’s about as dark as DV but blue and purple sparkle flecks makes pop more. No pictures I’ve seen online does it justice.
I saw a meridian blue on the factory floor and was stunned by the color as well. I would have changed my color if my order wasn't already locked