• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Many orphaned Emira available

Wiz33

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again. There will be a lot of orphaned Emira available. Just have patience and make contact with dealers in your region. Boardwalk Lotus in Redwood City CA just sent this out. If you see one you like, make contact. I'm sure the same thing is happening at all the major dealers and people will not wait 3 years for a car unless they're diehard fans.

IMG_2599.jpg

Hope these cars find loving new homes soon. Great chance for someone to jump in on one of these cars while they are still available, with no waiting.

No DV. Interesting they don't list the wheels and tires.

Oh, and they're all automatic. Super hard pass.

Last edited:
No DV. Interesting they don't list the wheels and tires.

Oh, and they're all automatic. Super hard pass.
Autos? They dont even exist yet.. Why would they be automatics?
I think its a fantastic chance for people who only found out about this car a few months ago and want to skip the line

Because someone who saw the ad says it lists them as automatics? I saw them being built so they definitely exist.

UPDATE: Just found out that the Black, White and one of the Seneca was sold yesterday. So 4 left.

Because someone who saw the ad says it lists them as automatics? I saw them being built so they definitely exist.
Tell that someone to drink stronger coffee..
Automatics dont exist let alone being orphan cars
I think this someone misread alcantara for automatic in the chart

Tell that someone to drink stronger coffee..
Automatics don't exist let alone being orphan cars
I think this someone misread Alcantara for automatic in the chart
Auto V6 doesn't exist (yet!) in the USA - still waiting for emission signoff. It's been available in UK and Europe for around a year now....

Cue someone coming along again to say "just get the manual" etc. blah blah..... :ROFLMAO:

Auto V6 doesn't exist (yet!) in the USA - still waiting for emission signoff. It's been available in UK and Europe for around a year now....

Cue someone coming along again to say "just get the manual" etc. blah blah..... :ROFLMAO:

I would never presume to tell people they should get a manual.

… but what I would say to anyone suggesting an automatic to me is:

1716396296850.gif

🤣

I happened to notice my local Lotus dealer (Lotus of DC) has a bunch of Emiras listed.

They have actual VINs listed with each, which makes me think it's legit. The image shows they are all blue, but if you click on each, it lists the actual color.

Could they just be listing customer cars in transit? They are also sort of a unique case in that the dealer did not exist when they started taking Emira orders. Perhaps they were allowed to order a bunch just for the lot?

I happened to notice my local Lotus dealer (Lotus of DC) has a bunch of Emiras listed.

They have actual VINs listed with each, which makes me think it's legit. The image shows they are all blue, but if you click on each, it lists the actual color.

Could they just be listing customer cars in transit? They are also sort of a unique case in that the dealer did not exist when they started taking Emira orders. Perhaps they were allowed to order a bunch just for the lot?
They even have one listed at FE prices.

I was at Galpin this weekend and they have a Shadow, Hethel and VD in stock up in their Lotus room. The shadow looks great in person. The site doesn't list pricing for them so I assume its over MSRP.