• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Magma Red Lotus Emira Photo Thread

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The dynamic shadow grey prototype was the most boring spec possible with pre-production chrome headlights, cast wheels, metal tube off-cut tailpipe finishers (ok, i'm exaggerating!) and flat black leather. In a proper FE spec it will be much more sophisticated than people currently think.

Of course I'm not biased here. :ROFLMAO:

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Posted on Facebook from some IG source.

Attachments

• IMG_2063.JPG
    IMG_2063.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_2066.JPG
    IMG_2066.JPG
    164.5 KB · Views: 349

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Looks great apart from the way too large tyre to bodywork gap spoiling the stance. Stops the Emira having a Supercar look.
Naaa, looks fine. It's for the drivers, not the parking lot standers-around at a cars and coffee. ;) These aren't final production cars anyways, they were for the dealers at the meeting.

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Looks great apart from the way too large tyre to bodywork gap spoiling the stance. Stops the Emira having a Supercar look.

Nothing is stopping you from putting some shorter/stiffer springs or even some Nitron coilovers on and adding spacers on your car. You'll mess with your front scrub radius and roll center a bit, and make the car less drivable on the street -- but those are the trade-offs anyone after looks over compliance will have to deal with for any car -- supercar or not.

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I have to take a little more time to look at this on my home computer tonight, but the thing that stands out to me the most are those bright aluminum rotor hats. I would almost want to take them off and get them anodized black, they really catch your eye a bit too much. The wheel gap is still a good inch higher than I would prefer.

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I thought that I was detail orientedo_Onever noticed until you pointed it out.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Nothing is stopping you from putting some shorter/stiffer springs or even some Nitron coilovers on and adding spacers on your car. You'll mess with your front scrub radius and roll center a bit, and make the car less drivable on the street -- but those are the trade-offs anyone after looks over compliance will have to deal with for any car -- supercar or not.
Or you can just use lowering cups and have only marginal impact on the ride and handling. They're already available for the Evora as aftermarket items and the Emira uses very similar suspension components so it won't be long before there's a kit produced.