• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Magma Red Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Better depiction of the color

Attachments

• 3A06616F-51CD-4C87-BCD0-0301EF012835.jpeg
    3A06616F-51CD-4C87-BCD0-0301EF012835.jpeg
    218.5 KB · Views: 216

PaperLawyer

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I have seen a magma red receiving the ppf prep work this morning at Elite Detailing - so glad I made the same colour choice as it looks fantastic. Same DC wheels and lower BP only choices as myself - is the owner on here?

Drlonline

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Saw an Emira for the first time, in Dubai of all places since I missed the tour in California. Pics really don't do it justice, looks wider and has a more aggressive stance in person. Beautiful color, but hard to assess given the artificial light. I stopped by the Ferrari dealer next door. 296 was nice but overall the Emira felt better design wise.

Interior looked good, not quite Porsche and the color combo was perfect. I'm still inclined towards HY but not sure about the combo with tan.
I was originally thinking Magma Red plus tan interior but am starting to think the tan would go better with black, if they come out with that exterior color later this year.

Drlonline

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Any day the sun is not out my DV Emira looks black - and the tan interior looks fantastic with black!

I've noticed that in photos I've seen. Here is a render that @Eagle7 did with that the black/tan combination. Only change I would make would be to go with yellow calibers instead of the red.

Attachments

• Cosmos Black 1.png
    Cosmos Black 1.png
    401.4 KB · Views: 69

PaperLawyer

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I have seen a magma red receiving the ppf prep work this morning at Elite Detailing - so glad I made the same colour choice as it looks fantastic. Same DC wheels and lower BP only choices as myself - is the owner on here?
The owner is on here - it's me! Turns out Rybrook had passed my car over to Elite last week (before I had even received the invoice from Lotus for the balance payment) who were already working on it when I visited - none of us looking at the car realised that it was mine (numberplates weren't on the car)! Slightly spoils the reveal next week, but there you go.

Nellie

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Colour comparison of my Ruby Red Esprit and Magma Emira

Washed them both and the sun was out right until I went to take pics and then it rained!!!!!

Surprised at how much lower the Esprit is against the Emira, both on standard suspension.

Emira and Esprit 1.jpg
Emira and Esprit.jpg

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
sorry off topic but relevant i think.

Modern cars = MASSIVE

Porsche dwarfs my Esprit same

see here 'Little n Large'

20FC39EC-7B16-4F7D-B0EB-FEB3C0D4A2FA_1_201_a.jpeg

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Washed them both and the sun was out right until I went to take pics and then it rained!!!!!

Surprised at how much lower the Esprit is against the Emira, both on standard suspension.

View attachment 25908View attachment 25910
After so many years the Esprit design still looks fantastic! What a great garage combination. :love:

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

View attachment 25908View attachment 25910
The Esprit is lower, just as I remembered.
Loved, and lost.