Magma Red Lotus Emira Photo Thread

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Is the damn thing flat or metallic?!!! I'd go for it if it was more towards a candy apple...... but not just red....boring

It’s metallic, really hard to capture smaller metallic flakes without closeup on camera.

Attachments

• 66BAEDDC-9EA6-4936-B375-DC4A69369228.jpeg
    66BAEDDC-9EA6-4936-B375-DC4A69369228.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 102

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
It’s metallic, really hard to capture smaller metallic flakes without closeup on camera.
Thanks for that! Man this is one of those cars i'm gunna have to see in person before I can pick the right color. Hopefully there will be enough cars around by the time I have to lock in an order...

kenniGT

Reaction score
Wow those are terrible videos. 😂
Not everyone is professional youtuber ;)
Some people use it to share private videos as in good old days before google takeover...
The point is , cars are arriving to costumers.

Last edited:

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Not everyone is professional youtuber ;)
Some people use it to share private videos as in good old days before google takeover...
The point is , cars are arriving to costumers.

Sure, but come on.. That first vid has the camera swaying the entire time and the Emira isn't even entirely in frame. Then there's bad music and a bunch of quick cuts then it just abruptly ends. 😂 I'd rather just see pictures instead of that motion sickness inducing cinematography.

kenniGT

Reaction score
Sure, but come on.. That first vid has the camera swaying the entire time and the Emira isn't even entirely in frame. Then there's bad music and a bunch of quick cuts then it just abruptly ends. 😂 I'd rather just see pictures instead of that motion sickness inducing cinematography.
If you want to have standard like this, stick to professional youtube channels and tv programs.
I do usless clips without entire bike in the frame as well;) :

Last edited:

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The point is , cars are arriving to costumers
False, this is "AU22 BUP" (which you can only see for like 2 frames), the demo car that's been around since the springtime.

SmartSelect_20221015-124249_Chrome.jpg

The above videos were probably uploaded by some 14 year-old who got kicked off of TikTok.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I think BUP must now qualify as an accumulation mileage test car, it’s been used for so many events and press reviews!

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I saw baggy seats - I swear down if my car has baggy seats I’ll be fuming 😤 after all this time and they kicking out baggy shite seats

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I saw baggy seats - I swear down if my car has baggy seats I’ll be fuming 😤 after all this time and they kicking out baggy shite seats
This is the 5 month old pre-production press car. Look at the seats in the production car at B&C on 1 Oct to get a better idea of what the final seats are like.

kenniGT

Reaction score

I think the kid made proper review for you now ;D

Last edited: