Lotus in the Peak, Derbyshire UK - 1-2 July

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
This year's event includes various meet ups, organised runs, time to explore the beautiful Peak District and a convoy drive. There is a barbecue on the Friday evening (30 June) and the main runs and static display are on Sunday 2 July.

Last year was the first LitP post-COVID and had over 200 Lotus cars of all ages and models.

337670131_3288135794772449_787685994585112749_n.jpg

Details of the event and how to book are in these two links:

A taster video for 2023 has just been posted:

And last year's is great too:

I'll keep a list in this first post of who is attending and we'll aim to meet up:
  • TomE: Evora GT430 (Liquid Yellow)
  • Scruff111S: Emira (Seneca Blue)
  • 770k: Emira (Magma Red) or Exige S1 (Silver)
  • CAWood: Emira (Nimbus Grey)
  • Dreamon: Elise
  • Roland: Emira (Shadow Grey)
  • Toomanyloti: Emira (Hethel Yellow)

Last edited:

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
This year's event includes various meet ups, organised runs, time to explore the beautiful Peak District and a convoy drive. There is a barbecue on the Friday evening (30 June) and the main runs and static display are on Sunday 2 July.

Last year was the first LitP post-COVID and had over 200 Lotus cars of all ages and models.

337670131_3288135794772449_787685994585112749_n.jpg

Details of the event and how to book are in these two links:

A taster video for 2023 has just been posted:

And last year's is great too:

I'll keep a list in this first post of who is attending and we'll aim to meet up:
  • TomE: Evora GT430, Liquid Yellow
Hi Tom, I will be there on Sunday 2nd July in my Seneca Blue Emira. Hope to see you and others on the forum.

Reaction score
I will be there Sunday too Tom, either magma Emira auto or Silver Exige S1

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Thats great, i will keep an eye out for you. I think it will be amazing to actually speak to Forum members in person, give that we have been talking to each other on the Forum for quite a while waiting for our cars.

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Sh1t and fall back in it nine times over.
I'm at a bloody wedding Saturday. Might make it over Sunday but doubtful
uuurrrrggghhhh etc

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Sh1t and fall back in it nine times over.
I'm at a bloody wedding Saturday. Might make it over Sunday but doubtful
uuurrrrggghhhh etc
That is inconsiderate of the bride and groom to book their wedding on the same day as a Lotus event.🙄

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
big time! :D
Its actually Saturday but the admin of travel, kids and just general life nausea will probably knobble my chances of getting there.
The last time I attended anything similar was the same event last year.................

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thats great, i will keep an eye out for you. I think it will be amazing to actually speak to Forum members in person, give that we have been talking to each other on the Forum for quite a while waiting for our cars.
Keep an eye on this thread on the Sunday. I'll work out somewhere we can meet up once we all get to Eyam after the morning convoy runs. Probably at my car, unless I spot an obvious landmark on the Eyam sports field.

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Well, i think i will be able to spot your car from at least 3 miles away.😁 Really looking forward to it.

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
You'll hear it before you see it!

Dreamon

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Keep an eye on this thread on the Sunday. I'll work out somewhere we can meet up once we all get to Eyam after the morning convoy runs. Probably at my car, unless I spot an obvious landmark on the Eyam sports field.
Hi all,
I've been lurking around this forum for a while. I've had a build slot deposit on a Magma i4 for over two years. I'm taking the Elise to LITP and it would be great to meet some of you guys with cars allready delivered to share your experiences. See you there on Sunday (Ashbourne early run).

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Excellent, see you there - and watch this thread on Sunday morning about meeting up at Eyam after the convoy runs.

Roland

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Excellent, see you there - and watch this thread on Sunday morning about meeting up at Eyam after the convoy runs.
Hi All,

Just to let you know last minute managed to sort out for my wife and `I, and get the last room at the Devonshire Arms Pilsey, so see you all at the BBQ.

Thank you to Ray to my late booking onto the event.

Roland

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I saw your post on MLOC - welcome to the group and look forward to seeing you at the BBQ and on the runs.

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Emira and Taycan (full of kids and luggage) convoy on way back from a wedding in Lincoln to call in and hopefully not miss too much.

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I saw your post on MLOC - welcome to the group and look forward to seeing you at the BBQ and on the runs.
Hi Tom, just noticed I have tohavea signed form for tomorrow. Sorry to be a pain, but I have not got a printer so could you please bring a form tomorrow.

Dreamon

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hi Tom, just noticed I have tohavea signed form for tomorrow. Sorry to be a pain, but I have not got a printer so could you please bring a form tomorrow.
Just in case you don't get a form you should be able to complete a sign on form on the day. Did you recieve your run details off the MLOC forum ?