Lotus Emira Key Fob cases - initial run

MikeR

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Package is slightly delayed, think it's due to the UAE flooding as it's currently in Dubai. Will update you all if it changes, but currently saying I should get it on Tuesday morning.

Didn't really want to list them on the website and take orders until I had them in my hands, just in case there are any issues with them (Dont expect any as they have produced the Eletre ones for me with no issues).

If preferred I can list them this evening, so I can get packaging and postage labels ready this weekend and I can post as soon as they arrive on tuesday. Would just mean in the very unlikely situation there was an issue with them, you would need to wait about 3 more weeks for the order to be fulfilled (Dont want to get into the hassle of cancelling and refunding orders).

I can set the listing to be hidden unless you access via a link I post on this forum, so you all have first access.. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
I'm good with pre-ordering too.

Bancho

Reaction score
Thanks for feedback.. it's now live:

Note if you want to add Eletre keycovers or my other items, add the Emira keycover first and then click on the BanC logo to see the other items

Thanks!

Haffway

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Note if you want to add Eletre keycovers or my other items, add the Emira keycover first and then click on the BanC logo to see the other items

Thanks!
Order placed! Thanks for organizing.

MikeR

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Thanks!
Ordered

Bancho

Reaction score
Thanks all for the pre-orders, I won't make the listing totally visible until Tuesday, so until then it's primarily for this forum.

Will start printing postage labels tomorrow, so you may get despatch notifications, but note they will be sent out once I receive the package (Hopefully Tuesday)

Cheers