Lotus dealer recommendations Midlands UK

E

EF_Guest234

With us being asked to nominate a dealer for deliver..among other options.... I need to find a local ish dealer.

I would use them for New car delivery, Accessories, PPF, Ceramic paint protection and regular servicing.

My 111R was bought and serviced by Dick Lovett in Swindon, but we've moved up to the Peak District in recent years.

I'm looking for feedback from people who have actually used the following dealerships.

Central Lotus - Nottingham
UK Lotus Center - Hales Owen
Rybrook Lotus - Birmingham
Lotus Silverstone - Towcester

Thanks

Im new to Lotus but went to Central for the launch event, they put on a good event and are the closest to me till the Sheffield agent is onboarded. Central do ceramic coating as they gave me a price of £495 to do the Emira.

With us being asked to nominate a dealer for deliver..among other options.... I need to find a local ish dealer.

I would use them for New car delivery, Accessories, PPF, Ceramic paint protection and regular servicing.

My 111R was bought and serviced by Dick Lovett in Swindon, but we've moved up to the Peak District in recent years.

I'm looking for feedback from people who have actually used the following dealerships.

Central Lotus - Nottingham
UK Lotus Center - Hales Owen
Rybrook Lotus - Birmingham
Lotus Silverstone - Towcester

Thanks
I’m new to Lotus too - live nr Stamford, so closest dealers are Central & Silverstone. Emailed both after placing initial deposit; Aimee at Silverstone replied immediately, whereas I didn’t hear anything from Central.

My only concern with Rybrook Birmingham is that it is actually a McLaren & Rolls Royce dealership. They recently acquired their Lotus franchise and have a few used ones upstairs on the same site.

Personally I'd much rather use a Lotus dealership who has more experience with Lotus's.

Also, it's they're not in Birmingham, they are in Hockey Heath, Solihull!

I'll be using Rybrook. In my (few) dealings with them over the past 12 months, they have been fine. I'm only a few miles away from them, so works well for me.