• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus blog: globe-trotting with the Emira

JohnHoward

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Latest media release from Lotus. No new info about the car but indications of the countries on the European dealer tour.

Anyone spot themselves in the pictures? :)

I'm going to the recently renamed 'Concord Hangar' tomorrow, last time I was there it was the 'Concorde Hangar'. It seems Lotus have cut back on the spelling, in a similar way to cutting the dealer network out of the equation when buying one of their cars. Looking forward to seeing the car and colour swatches for the first time!

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm going to the recently renamed 'Concord Hangar' tomorrow, last time I was there it was the 'Concorde Hangar'. It seems Lotus have cut back on the spelling, in a similar way to cutting the dealer network out of the equation when buying one of their cars. Looking forward to seeing the car and colour swatches for the first time!
Could they have borrowed the 'e' for use in all of the Lotus model naming convention?

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Latest media release from Lotus. No new info about the car but indications of the countries on the European dealer tour.

Anyone spot themselves in the pictures? :)

As I suspected from what my dealer told, no mention of the Roadshow in Spain 🥲
Guess I´ll have to go to France if I want to see it. Although if I see it I know it will be a "I want it now" situation. Tough decision.