• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

❓ QUESTION Looking for Floor Mats for the Emira

orange

Reaction score
I would like to put protective mats in my Emira. I have checked WeatherTech and others and I can't find any for sale. Has anyone found some to buy? Or have you found something which fits closely or is best to buy and trim to fit?

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Coco mats will send you a template and they'll custom make them.

Had them made for my 550 Maranello. Perfect fit and they never moved.

The 550 Maranello and the F355 are the last Ferraris that I thought were really desirable. Do you still have the Maranello?

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
You should try the 599 -- that Enzo derived V12 is epic --also converted mine to manual 6 speed. Nothing like rowing gears in that beast.
I am sure that it is epic! I just need the 599 prices to come down to Emira prices.

If only I had had to choose between a 599 with a standard transmission or a new Emira!

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I hear you. I literally bought my 599 in April 2020 for the First Edition Emira price, and it had a new factory engine. Love that beast.
This may be an odd comparison, but I have wondered how the last generation Viper compared dynamically to the manual 599, 575, and 550.

Lovora

Reaction score
I would like to put protective mats in my Emira. I have checked WeatherTech and others and I can't find any for sale. Has anyone found some to buy? Or have you found something which fits closely or is best to buy and trim to fit?
Try "Witamats.com". We have them in two of our cars. Very happy with the results. They have an Emira template. Custom made in various colors. Ships in less than two weeks. Two front mats about $135.

Attachments

• Wita mat.jpg
    Wita mat.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 62

netsinah

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Try "Witamats.com". We have them in two of our cars. Very happy with the results. They have an Emira template. Custom made in various colors. Ships in less than two weeks. Two front mats about $135.
Yes thanks for letting us know about them. Didn’t know they existed. Have now ordered both front mats and trunk mat for Emira. They’re offering a 10% discount right now, plus free ship to both US and Canada.

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Also looking for some all weather cabin mats. I just got a generic cut to size one for the trunk. Its not fancy but wont be seen.
Too bad Lotus doesnt make some or license them out. Golf tees yes. floor mats no.
What i did for trunk.

The_Stig

Reaction score
I just reached out to weathertech to see if they intend on producing all-weather floor mats. The response was

Unfortunately we do not currently offer products for the Lotus Emira. However, you can help make this product a priority for our product development team by submitting a product request form through our website here: http://www.weathertech.com/service/product-request-form/

Cheers

Rudi

Reaction score
Ja, vielen Dank, dass Sie uns darüber informiert haben. Wusste nicht, dass es sie gibt. Habe jetzt sowohl die Vordermatten als auch die Kofferraummatte für Emira bestellt. Sie bieten derzeit 10 % Rabatt sowie kostenlosen Versand in die USA und nach Kanada.

Hallo, könnten Sie uns bitte ein paar Fotos schicken... eingebaut im Emira... wenn Sie die Fußmatten bekommen? Und schreibe etwas zur Qualität... Ich bin auch interessiert.... Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung! Ich hatte übrigens gelesen, dass die Matten in China hergestellt werden und bin beim Stöbern im Internet auf einen Shop „Made in China“ gestoßen, der auch Matten verkauft... OK, die Fotos mit der roten Farbe sind nicht von mir, aber die Die Abdeckung des Eingangs ist interessant.

Attachments

• sketch-1715274421609.jpg
    sketch-1715274421609.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 20240509_182035_1715273262616.jpg
    20240509_182035_1715273262616.jpg
    484.1 KB · Views: 40

netsinah

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hello, could you please send us some photos... installed in the Emira... when you get the floor mats? And write something about quality... I'm also interested.... Thank you for your support! By the way, I had read that the mats are made in China and while browsing online I came across a shop “Made in China” that also sells mats... OK, the photos with the red color are not mine, but they are The cover of the entrance is interesting.
Thanks and hello from Canada to Germany, Rudi. Oddly enough, after placing my order with Witimats.com, they emailed me yesterday to say they were told by an Emira owner that the Witimats didn't fit properly and they were asking I send them some scans of my Emira, supposedly so they could figure out the proper dimensions. I don't yet have my Emira...

I'd suggest everyone hold off ordering from them, until this is all sorted out. Too bad since I like their mats.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Thanks and hello from Canada to Germany, Rudi. Oddly enough, after placing my order with Witimats.com, they emailed me yesterday to say they were told by an Emira owner that the Witimats didn't fit properly and they were asking I send them some scans of my Emira, supposedly so they could figure out the proper dimensions. I don't yet have my Emira...

I'd suggest everyone hold off ordering from them, until this is all sorted out. Too bad since I like their mats.

I'm also talking with them and they did say that their mats covered the door sill area. Interesting that they are having a fitment challenge, they didn't mention that when I emailed with them on Thursday.

I sent them pictures today of the rear parcel shelf, hopefully they will integrate that area into their design as a "rear" mat.