Keyrings for the Emira fob

Gizmo750

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
As mentioned in my post on another thread, I have purchased one of these for my Emira keyfob so that I can attach my glasses:

619tKceYAiL._AC_UX679_.jpg

It works perfectly and seems reasonably well made so it does the job well. However, I had to purchase a pack of them, so if anyone just wants one then I'm happy to post them out. Stamp will be £0.75 second class plus envelope and my time to go to the post office. So asking £1.25 each if anyone is interested, which covers costs.
I would prefer to sell in batches, rather than keep running back and forth from the Post Office, so a little patience on delivery times would be appreciated.

Edit * just to clarify, these are £1.25 in total each, not £1.25 plus postage. Not looking to make any money, just cover costs.

Last edited:

Mikebailey

Reaction score
As mentioned in my post on another thread, I have purchased one of these for my Emira keyfob so that I can attach my glasses:

View attachment 28389

It works perfectly and seems reasonably well made so it does the job well. However, I had to purchase a pack of them, so if anyone just wants one then I'm happy to post them out. Stamp will be £0.75 second class plus envelope and my time to go to the post office. So asking £1.25 each if anyone is interested, which covers costs.
I would prefer to sell in batches, rather than keep running back and forth from the Post Office, so a little patience on delivery times would be appreciated.
I would like one please. happy to wait - cable tie doing the job but v inelegant!

Moderator note: email address removed, as this is a public forum and personal details can be picked up by spammers. Please use private messages to share this kind of info.

Last edited by a moderator:

nimbus

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

View attachment 28389

I'm interested as well

Kimmax

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Count me in, will send the details via DM

OP
Gizmo750

Gizmo750

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Everyone above has had Paypal details sent to them, thanks

danmessy

Reaction score
I would love one, but I am overseas, so will try source own. Could you tell me what to google search for that item because im trying key ring with string or strap and not having much luck :ROFLMAO:

OP
Gizmo750

Gizmo750

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Everyone that has paid has had their keyring(s) posted today, thanks to you all

I've got 14 left

Bones25

Reaction score

View attachment 28389

Edit * just to clarify, these are £1.25 in total each, not £1.25 plus postage. Not looking to make any money, just cover costs.
Do you have any of these left ?