Just saw this

Just driving to pick parents up and saw this. Nearly crashed. How, what, when, why and lots more. Any input. Various ideas gone through my mind. Obviously registration possible gives it away

Attachments

• 51C66A3A-4FDB-44AC-A6C7-4D789B3260F4.jpeg
    51C66A3A-4FDB-44AC-A6C7-4D789B3260F4.jpeg
    465.6 KB · Views: 2,584

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
This "in the wild" photo gives me mixed feelings. I was all but certain that I would be getting the car with gloss black wheels, but it looks a little simple and common to me now, perhaps even "cliche". Maybe different color calipers would make it look better? I don't know. On a positive note, the standard cast wheels in gloss black look fairly athletic, versus the somewhat chunky look of the silver wheels.

Maybe it's the proportion of the side-profile photo... the car looks a little stubby.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Just spotted this Huracan Evo here in Savannah and suddenly the Emira's factory wheel gap doesn't seem so bad. 😂 To be fair, the Huracan has electric nose lift so this is probably at full lift.

20220512_153303.jpg

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
The rear is my "least" favorite angle of the car. Just feel like more could have been done back there. I don't dislike it at all but I don't love it like the rest of the car.
Exactly Ditto I think the rear lights are too small that’s what makes me not like the back as much. Same when I had the R8 I literally didn’t like the back at all for some reason other than the lovely carbon at the bottom

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Exactly Ditto I think the rear lights are too small that’s what makes me not like the back as much. Same when I had the R8 I literally didn’t like the back at all for some reason other than the lovely carbon at the bottom
I think it is "pinched" too much toward the middle, and looks like a tiny little car and kind of wimpy.

OP
D

DaveR

Reaction score
Come on Dave where’s the other 100 shots from every angle possible ……
Ok. Will go back with tape measure for the wheel gap, scales for the wheels. 6 inch heels to make me taller to see if pedals ok, my son for the shorter peopleWon’t ask if anyone has any questions as I would be there all night
What so your telling me you didn’t knock on every door to find the driver to interrogate him / her on how the beauty rides. When I was buying a I8 guy in same town had one so I blatantly knocked on his door ( well electric gates ) and he actually entertained me and we discussed the car for ages ( he probably 💭 I was a nutter but entertained me never the less )
Ok. Will go back with tape measure for the wheel gap, scales for the wheel weight, 6 inch heels to make me 6’6, my son for the shorter people. And a camera for your 100 photos. Won’t ask if anyone has any questions as I would be there all night. Might take a case of beers ………… and then get locked up as he thought I had escaped from the asylum