Japan - Shipping and Delivery (輸送中エミーラ目撃情報)

OP
virtualmacho

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Is this it? Are the i4 cars finally arriving?
直四ターボ、ようやく上陸か?

themis.png

OP
virtualmacho

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Anyone been to Daikoku to check if any i4 cars have been brought into the country? Any news from your dealers?
大黒ふ頭まで見に行った人はいますか?最近なかなか行けなくて...

Nick219

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Anyone been to Daikoku to check if any i4 cars have been brought into the country? Any news from your dealers?
大黒ふ頭まで見に行った人はいますか?最近なかなか行けなくて...
No news from my dealer. Actually he replies to me when I ask something for new.... but I hope my i4 will come in this 1st half and let me share if any accordingly.
新しい情報はもらってないですね。実際には私が何かを聞いたときにディーラーは返事をくれるという感じです。まぁでも今年の上半期には納車されると期待しています。なにか新しい情報があれば随時シェアしますね。

shin73

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
2 year anniversary from my initial deposit coming up in a couple of weeks and I could not resist any longer to wait for a proactive update from Lotus so called my sales rep. Though highly skeptical, he told me most probably another month and delivery expected in May, looks like PDI has been the bottleneck as others have already indicated on this forum.

Anyway, was wondering how many people still waiting for delivery of V6 FE on this forum, I was pretty late on the list so understandably still waiting anxiously for delivery, but are there any others here or has V6 FE delivery pretty much reached the end of the list?

Nick219

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
2 year anniversary from my initial deposit coming up in a couple of weeks and I could not resist any longer to wait for a proactive update from Lotus so called my sales rep. Though highly skeptical, he told me most probably another month and delivery expected in May, looks like PDI has been the bottleneck as others have already indicated on this forum.

Anyway, was wondering how many people still waiting for delivery of V6 FE on this forum, I was pretty late on the list so understandably still waiting anxiously for delivery, but are there any others here or has V6 FE delivery pretty much reached the end of the list?
My case is for 2.0 which is different from your situation, but I've been waiting for 2years like you. FE V6 has been delivered since last Autumn which I feel the situation would be bit better than 2.0. Most probably, PDI is the bottle neck for delivery, but I assume your V6 will be delivered soon. Hope you get it soon and enjoy!

OP
virtualmacho

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

shin73

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
My case is for 2.0 which is different from your situation, but I've been waiting for 2years like you. FE V6 has been delivered since last Autumn which I feel the situation would be bit better than 2.0. Most probably, PDI is the bottle neck for delivery, but I assume your V6 will be delivered soon. Hope you get it soon and enjoy!
thanks Nick! fingers crossed!

shin73

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
so i have found myself in an extremely difficult situation... With the delivery of Emira getting closer, i have been arguing with myself whether or not to keep my F82, or to sell. From the time of deposit, i never thought of selling the F82, plan was to own both cars but with delivery nearing, i just cannot justify, of course economically but more critically, no parking space nearby..

Yesterday i had some people come in to see how much the M4 would sell for, today, it was placed on auction and an offer just came in a few hours ago. Though not a satisfying price, I am thinking of letting her go and need to make the decision by 6pm today.

I purchased the M4 new back in 2016, its been a great 8 years but sadly maybe time to say goodbye. I still have 2 hours to finalize so will give it further thought, just wanted to share pic that might be my last moments with the F82 yesterday.

IMG_0442.jpg

Nick219

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
so i have found myself in an extremely difficult situation... With the delivery of Emira getting closer, i have been arguing with myself whether or not to keep my F82, or to sell. From the time of deposit, i never thought of selling the F82, plan was to own both cars but with delivery nearing, i just cannot justify, of course economically but more critically, no parking space nearby..

Yesterday i had some people come in to see how much the M4 would sell for, today, it was placed on auction and an offer just came in a few hours ago. Though not a satisfying price, I am thinking of letting her go and need to make the decision by 6pm today.

I purchased the M4 new back in 2016, its been a great 8 years but sadly maybe time to say goodbye. I still have 2 hours to finalize so will give it further thought, just wanted to share pic that might be my last moments with the F82 yesterday.
I can imagine how sad you feel on selling your buddy. I also always have a same sentiment when it comes to selling my own although a new one is coming. I'm sure you will enjoy new Emira and can construct a new journey with your new friend.

OP
virtualmacho

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
From the time of deposit, i never thought of selling the F82, plan was to own both cars but with delivery nearing, i just cannot justify, of course economically but more critically, no parking space nearby..
I was devastated when my RX-8 was handed over and driven away, and watched the footage captured on camera time and time over the next few days. I haven't accessed those files since the Emira came, so I think I'm over it. Hope it will be as easy for you too.

khiro

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I got a call about my Emira2.0 from the owner of the car shop where I ordered it.
According to what he directry from Hethel,my Emira was built in March and is currently being transpoted by ship.