• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

✅ SOLVED Instruction Manual

Rollerskate

Reaction score
Is there a PDF of the Emira Instruction Manual available? I fancy getting aquanted with the car before hopeful July build slot delivery!

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you referring to the owners manual? I'm not sure there even is one yet. If you watch the latest Schmee video (with the yellow Emira), you can see there is a nice yellow stitched leather manual case, but the actual manual is blank. They're likely still finalizing that (or it's on back order like everything else holding up production 😂🙄😕).

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you referring to the owners manual? I'm not sure there even is one yet. If you watch the latest Schmee video (with the yellow Emira), you can see there is a nice yellow stitched leather manual case, but the actual manual is blank. They're likely still finalizing that (or it's on back order like everything else holding up production 😂🙄😕).

Skip to ~10m30s for the owner's manual talk...

• Haha
Reactions: DJS

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The owners manual and other documentation was available as a sub tab on the Lotus Emira configurator site.
It's still there as Emira Handbook.