I'm loving my Emira and this is why

Status
Not open for further replies.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Despite what some people believe, the supposed negative of us dont want everyone else to be negative *misery loves company. I myself am very happy to see people posting photos of their sexy looking Emira's in great Scottish or German or Czech countryside and explaining how they are enjoying their cars. A few videos would be easy enough to make too.... This is certainly what I would be doing if I had the car.... which I may....one day.
So come on, in here lets see how the other half live and read some real life owners enjoying their cars.....

Dommo

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Despite what some people believe, the supposed negative of us dont want everyone else to be negative *misery loves company. I myself am very happy to see people posting photos of their sexy looking Emira's in great Scottish or German or Czech countryside and explaining how they are enjoying their cars. A few videos would be easy enough to make too.... This is certainly what I would be doing if I had the car.... which I may....one day.
So come on, in here lets see how the other half live and read some real life owners enjoying their cars.....
Tactful approach 😉........stop the 'ins' vs the 'outs' and let's hear from the (alleged) 9 out of 10 cars that don't suffer major faults. 👍🏻

Lolub

Reaction score
Thank you, @emiraspain, a very pleasant and nice touch! 👏 I guess if I were an owner, I'd be too elated driving all over the country to be posting on the forum though! 🤠🎉

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Moderator's can you add the throw up emoji please... lol

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I’m just checking if his account has been hacked… :)

I appreciate the sentiment of the post. We have lots of positive posts, pictures, test drive reviews and owner feedback. I’m sure more will be posted in the coming weeks.

It’s cold, wet and dark in the UK so I guess many owners aren’t using them as much as they’d like.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I've moved the posts from @hml_xy and related replies across to his Owner Journal thread here.

And for @Jimblob across to his journal here.

Status
Not open for further replies.