I4FE Orders

AGP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I am waiting, like many for the I4FE and without trawling through the forum (I did try) for the info.

What was the experience for the V6FE?
Was it :
Configurator goes live and then you get a phone call from Lotus approx X weeks after, dependant on your deposit date?
What was the timescale between configurator going live and then the call from Lotus for eary depositers?

I'm not firm on the colour and just thinking ahead of how much time I will have to decide.

I put a deposit with the dealer, he’s expecting to take orders next month, as far as I know we wait to hear from them. With the v6 (my original order before pricing was released ) he sent me the link to the configurâtor and invited me in to finalise and process the next payment/finalisation.

Reactions: AGP
Yes, you will make money if you sell the car within a year 👍😎👌
Put deposit 8th July am at Goodwood , is June delivery realistic ?

I am waiting, like many for the I4FE and without trawling through the forum (I did try) for the info.

What was the experience for the V6FE?
Was it :
Configurator goes live and then you get a phone call from Lotus approx X weeks after, dependant on your deposit date?
What was the timescale between configurator going live and then the call from Lotus for eary depositers?

I'm not firm on the colour and just thinking ahead of how much time I will have to decide.
If I remember the configurator went live some time mid September when the price was announced and then calls were received from Lotus 1-2 weeks after the configurator was live.

Reactions: AGP
If I remember the configurator went live some time mid September when the price was announced and then calls were received from Lotus 1-2 weeks after the configurator was live.
Thanks for the replies everyone

That's great info Tony, 1-2 weeks will be plenty of time for me (y)