Reaction score
Just a small clip ,car has only done 150Ks
IMG_1152.jpeg

Andy H

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I wonder if these I4's have the OPF fitted?

Tokion

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Just a small clip ,car has only done 150Ks
Norm, thank you for posting this. It means the world for us still waiting (since summer 2021) for our i4 cars. Also, I will say that this is the first time I hear a similarity with the famous “Lotus, a new dawn” video (TV program) of an early i4 AMG prototype in a non-Emira car (probably an Evora body & chassis). This is quite an acceptable sound, and I am sure it only gets better when the twin-scroll turbo sets in at higher rpm.

I have read that all AMG engine (i4) cars will have the OPF filter fitted, since the Mercedes AMG M139 engine are designed from the beginning to function with this filter installed.

From Google:
OPFs are found in petrol engine cars built since September 2018 and stand for Otto Particulate Filter. These systems work in very similar ways and are part of the exhaust. They force the exhaust emissions through the filter which then captures many of the harmful emissions produced by the engine.

GlobalPilot777

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
please check my post in other i4 tread about i4 sound clip in tunnel run with modified exhaust