I4 Demonstrators

Martylemoo

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Does anybody know when the I4 demonstrator cars will be at U.K. dealers?

I have a build date of August and really would like to get behind the wheel of one before mine is due for delivery.

Jack Stone

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Bell & Colvill's last estimate when I asked (last week) was Sep (2023!). That echoes what Scott told me at FOS

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I’d heard Sept too. Looks like they will be in the same batch as the first batch of UK customer cars.

Same thing with Eletre, the UK demo cars are on the same shipment as the first customer cars.

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Hopefully I will have my car by then but still want to go. Just to see what car handles like and learn limits. Befit I track it.
I do know how to drive on track but this not the Evora or Cayman GTS I currently drive

Cutting42

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
SitRep on UK I4 demonstrators, anybody? (as it's almost the end of October :confused:)

No idea. I talked to CS on web-chat yesterday and my i4 has been postponed to Q1 2024. It was originally for Aug 23 build. They said all i4 are delayed but did not say if that included demonstrators. I suspect it does.

Andy H

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
No idea. I talked to CS on web-chat yesterday and my i4 has been postponed to Q1 2024. It was originally for Aug 23 build. They said all i4 are delayed but did not say if that included demonstrators. I suspect it does.
Wow - it's Q1 now? My last comms were for a November build. Do they have any intention of letting us know officially at some point?!

Jack Stone

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Adam at Ab Lotus has just tested an I4, I'll check if he's got any clarity on status!

Cutting42

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Wow - it's Q1 now? My last comms were for a November build. Do they have any intention of letting us know officially at some point?!

No idea, I made this point rather forcefully as well but they just blanked the questions saying they could only pass on the delay information.

Andy H

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
No idea, I made this point rather forcefully as well but they just blanked the questions saying they could only pass on the delay information.
I'm beginning to wonder how many people are left in the UK I4 queue now. It certainly only feels like a few of us left on this forum. Like you, I'm no too fussed about a delay over the winter months as I wasn't likely to use the car much until spring. However, it feels like we could be getting close to 3 years wait before they show up which is kinda insane when you think about it. Personally, I'm keeping one eye on the classifieds now for a V6 auto in my spec. If the price is right then I think I'll pull the plug on the I4 as there is still the remaining spectre of the clunky DCT software.