I4/base edition configuration

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea of when the i4 or base configuration will be up and running?
TIA

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
i4 FE configuration is due to start in January for UK, so I suspect Lotus won't announce base info until after that. It's annoying, as people would like to know base and options pricing before deciding about First Edition.

Reactions: DJW
OP
Daz

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
i4 FE configuration is due to start in January for UK, so I suspect Lotus won't announce base info until after that. It's annoying, as people would like to know base and options pricing before deciding about First Edition.
You’ve hit the nail on the head there Tom, I suppose we will just have to wait out. Thanks for your response

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Here's the build I came up with today.

EmiraSBi4.png

ChrisJ

Reaction score
That's interesting. I was under the impression that my i4 FE config was `locked in` when I made second payment. I was asked to email CS when I later decided to change paint and interior colour - and they then confirmed config update.

denk0815

Reaction score
How to use the configurator?
The link seems to have disapeared, at least on the swiss version of the page.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
How to use the configurator?
The link seems to have disapeared, at least on the swiss version of the page.
The American version seemed to be working fine this morning. I just wished it had pricing to go along with the build.

CraigO

Reaction score
That's interesting. I was under the impression that my i4 FE config was `locked in` when I made second payment. I was asked to email CS when I later decided to change paint and interior colour - and they then confirmed config update.
Same for me. Second deposit for i4 FE paid and configured via a link from CS. I don't think its locked in yet TBH, but certainly configured and, one further change made and confirmed by CS,