• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

How to measure performance for the Emira?

Maverick1

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Surprised and honestly a little disappointed by how many people here are interested in the car for the "head turner" factor. I personally could care less about impressing strangers with status symbols. If anything the potential attention is a negative for me.

Is it pretty to look at? Absolutely. But that comes with a price I suppose. I'm buying the car for the visceral driving experience and memories it will make.
That's exactly why I purchased the Ariel Atom for the visceral Driving Experience, when I took it for a test drive the sensory overload and performance of the car blew me away.
I really didn't care at all for all the attention it got, actually I got very sick of all the attention all the same questions....
What is it?
Did you build it yourself?
What engine is in it and how much horsepower?
How much did it cost?
Is it street legal?
How fast is it?
Etc.

OP
VL3X

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
i own a orange miata had a yellow miata til last week and a ducati v4 and a purple corvette . i'm a head turner kinda guy hahahaha

Breaking necks, not records!