• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

How much will they jack up 2023 Base MSRP?

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Does anyone know if the Base i4 vs Base V6 will have different options as standard?

I was thinking along the lines of Porsche - when you go from base to S or GTS they come with more standard equipment or upgrades. With that idea would the V6 since it has a decent increase vs the i4 will be more than just the engine. Maybe standard leather seating or stitching? Any thoughts?

mjw930

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
As for pricing, when they set the US price the £1.00 = $1.36, todays exchange rate is 1.19. If they had a car to deliver today they would make 11% more than they would have 6 months ago. Still doesn’t mean they won’t Jack our prices too.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Standard features for Base versions are published in the configurator. Have been for quite a while.
I saw the variations, but this screen shot for the base seat in fabric suggests i4 only.... just wondering if the v6 base would come with a different standard. Not sure if that was the way for previous lotus models in the past when picking the more expensive variant. (CAD pricing)

Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 12.07.44 AM.png