How many Emira owners in SoCal?

SONOFEMERY

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm in Los Angeles, and a member of the motoring club here (there's also a new location being built in SF right now). I came to thinking if there's a few Emira owners in LA, we should set up a little Emira meetup, potentially at the motoring club, or if not somewhere else. I have no clue how many Emira owners are around here though. Raise of hands in the thread if you'd be interested!

Come to think of it, an any Lotus model meetup might be even better.

Raskits

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm in Los Angeles, and a member of the motoring club here (there's also a new location being built in SF right now). I came to thinking if there's a few Emira owners in LA, we should set up a little Emira meetup, potentially at the motoring club, or if not somewhere else. I have no clue how many Emira owners are around here though. Raise of hands in the thread if you'd be interested!

Come to think of it, an any Lotus model meetup might be even better.
I'm located in Northridge. My car arrived in NJ port 4/20. Hope to be getting mine soon from Boardwalk. Should get a call anytime that's it's on its way. Definitely interested once I have my hands on my Emira. 👍

seriously

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm located in Northridge. My car arrived in NJ port 4/20. Hope to be getting mine soon from Boardwalk. Should get a call anytime that's it's on its way. Definitely interested once I have my hands on my Emira. 👍
I grew up in Granada Hills, but live in OC now. Would be fun to do Angeles Crest at some point, or better yet Malibu or Ojai.

Nitro

Reaction score
Count me in, I’m also from the valley. I should have my car by June. Down for a meetup.

Raskits

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Count me in, I’m also from the valley. I should have my car by June. Down for a meetup.
If I remember correctly your car was damaged during transport. Curious what was the resolution by Galpin or lotus?

Lotusdoesit

Reaction score
Raising my hands from Granada Hills. Maybe a cruise over to Pierce College Super Sunday followed by some Stunt R. & Mulholland goodness. I just need my phone call from Galpin to come through now!

Nitro

Reaction score
If I remember correctly your car was damaged during transport. Curious what was the resolution by Galpin or lotus?
Galpin is taking care of everything. It’s getting fixed with free paint correction on the whole car. No questions asked. I even talked to the body shop myself and they seem to be very qualified and said it’s an easy fix. They work on all sorts of exotic cars. I think my whole car will have better paint at delivery than other buyers getting straight from factory. We’ll see how else they plan on making right by compensating me, but so far Galpin has not given me any reason to doubt them.

Raskits

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Galpin is taking care of everything. It’s getting fixed with free paint correction on the whole car. No questions asked. I even talked to the body shop myself and they seem to be very qualified and said it’s an easy fix. They work on all sorts of exotic cars. I think my whole car will have better paint at delivery than other buyers getting straight from factory. We’ll see how else they plan on making right by compensating me, but so far Galpin has not given me any reason to doubt them.
Very nice! Glad it all worked out!

morphious

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm in the Huntington Beach / Seal Beach area. Car landed in New York 4/6 and still waiting for the call. Like others have said, seems like first in last out is how things are going.

Last edited:

Lotusdoesit

Reaction score
Any of the Galpin customers doing any mods using Galpin Auto Sports? I am currently waiting for my vivid red and looking for local reputable places to mods (suspension, exhaust, etc). Curious if GAS will do valve controller and exhaust work.

Raskits

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Any of the Galpin customers doing any mods using Galpin Auto Sports? I am currently waiting for my vivid red and looking for local reputable places to mods (suspension, exhaust, etc). Curious if GAS will do valve controller and exhaust work.
They will do it. Pretty much will do anything however it's goona cost you an extra kidney compared to other local shops

OP
SONOFEMERY

SONOFEMERY

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Ya, I also second that they will do it. My dealer there said they have exhausts and other stuff they're getting ready to offer.