• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

How many Emira owners in SoCal?

I'm from South Pasadena, just picked up my Mist White couple days ago. I'd be glad to joint the meet. And for the mods from galpin, they did offered me miltek for 4k. PPF for 7.8k which I declined.

No affiliation. Sharing in case anyone is interested.
Inokinetic.jpeg

Anyone planning on going to the Inokinetic grand opening tomorrow?

It’s awfully early for me but due to an accident of fate we have reason to be awake at the ungodly hour of 8:30 am. If we’re up, we thought, why not throw a few more miles on the Emira! We’re at 615 total miles working hard on finishing up our break in. We’ll be driving down from San Clemente. Well aware of Inokinetic’s reputation in the Lotus scene. Would love to see their facilities. We’ll be hard to miss in the Osmium/Ice Grey Emira! Please say hi if you see us.

I’m planning on checking out the good vibes breakfast club in Angeles Crest on Friday, 6/21.

I’ve never been. Let me know if you’re interested and we can caravan up from OC.

I’m going to State of Speed in Gardena tomorrow around 7:30am. Would be fun to roll in with a gaggle of Emira.