Hi from New Zealand

Welcome. Glad to have you join us. What spec did you order and what are you driving until the Emira arrives?

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your imminent arrival.

Hi ordered my emira September 2021 arrival time March 2023
Almost there
I love NZ...what a country to be able to drive around (though they are a bit over zealous on speed infractions) My bro lives in Palmie (yeah, I know) but I go as often as I can...some pics of you doing the tour of the south island would really add something on here ;-)

Welcome! Only 2 months to go, that's great!

Welcome. Glad to have you join us. What spec did you order and what are you driving until the Emira arrives?
Thankyou...Dark Verdant Tan trim Yellow Calipers Lower black pak Touring Diamond cut wheels.
Currently driving 2021 Final Edition Elise 240,1985 Excel,Jag ftype,
1971 Bentley T1,BMW E30 & E34...Car Nut

Thankyou...Dark Verdant Tan trim Yellow Calipers Lower black pak Touring Diamond cut wheels.
Currently driving 2021 Final Edition Elise 240,1985 Excel,Jag ftype,
1971 Bentley T1,BMW E30 & E34...Car Nut
Eclectic car collection!

I grew up with vintage Bentleys and it was classic car runs with my dad that first brought me into contact with Elites, Elans and Hethel. Our T2 was the first Bentley I was allowed to drive.

I've been all around the world, driving many of the best roads this rock has to offer, and NZ is still my favorite place on earth, and home to my favorite driving roads. I could only tackle them in a Corolla, very jealous of those who have proper machines in Aotearoa. Welcome!

I've been all around the world, driving many of the best roads this rock has to offer, and NZ is still my favorite place on earth, and home to my favorite driving roads. I could only tackle them in a Corolla, very jealous of those who have proper machines in Aotearoa. Welcome!
Yes we are very lucky...only wish we had an Autobahn to drive them at their full potential. Hey there's nothing wrong wilth a good old reliable Corolla,same engine as my Elise.Cheers

I love NZ...what a country to be able to drive around (though they are a bit over zealous on speed infractions) My bro lives in Palmie (yeah, I know) but I go as often as I can...some pics of you doing the tour of the south island would really add something on here ;-)
Yes 100kph max and the Greens want to lower it to 60 & 80,God help us.

Yes we are very lucky...only wish we had an Autobahn to drive them at their full potential. Hey there's nothing wrong wilth a good old reliable Corolla,same engine as my Elise.Cheers

You’re on a Lotus forum, the full potential is in the bends!

I’ve been dreaming of Takaka Hill Highway since I went in 2019. Hoping to get back there this year.

Hi ordered my emira September 2021 arrival time March 2023
Almost there
That's so awesome! Lots of fabulous roads around NZ to carve up with the Emira.
So glad we have more folks from NZ join the forum - welcome!

Eclectic car collection!

I grew up with vintage Bentleys and it was classic car runs with my dad that first brought me into contact with Elites, Elans and Hethel. Our T2 was the first Bentley I was allowed to drive.
How cool learning to drive in a Bentley
That's so awesome! Lots of fabulous roads around NZ to carve up with the Emira.
So glad we have more folks from NZ join the forum - welcome!
Thankyou from over the ditch...cobber