• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

New Member from New Zealand

ManaseEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi Everyone, from way down under... Really looking forward to taking ownership on my upcoming Lotus Emira in June. Had no idea this car existed and was on the verge on settling on a new Porsche 718 GTS Cayman, when a friend steered me towards the Lotus... I had the demonstrator Emira for 3 days and it was absolutely magic. The attention I got, outweighed the 650S McLaren I had and as a daily, it was great... the rest is history.

rich64

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, from way down under... Really looking forward to taking ownership on my upcoming Lotus Emira in June. Had no idea this car existed and was on the verge on settling on a new Porsche 718 GTS Cayman, when a friend steered me towards the Lotus... I had the demonstrator Emira for 3 days and it was absolutely magic. The attention I got, outweighed the 650S McLaren I had and as a daily, it was great... the rest is history.
Congrats; What spec do you have on order?

OP
ManaseEmira

ManaseEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Congrats; What spec do you have on order?
It’s already here. It’s getting full PPF and radar installation. Nimbus Grey / V6 manual / full Black Package/ Black rims/ Yellow Callipers / Full Black Napa Leather interior+leather steering wheel. We’re overseas for around 6 weeks. Can’t wait to get back for the reveal in May/June
IMG_3765.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
ManaseEmira

ManaseEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Really excited for the delivery/reveal. Trying to time for the same day & time as my friends Lamborghini delivery/reveal, right across the road