Hi from Essex

Dingo

Reaction score
Hi everyone - I’ve been following this forum for some time and it’s been both interesting and insightful. A big thanks to TomE for all of the intel and others who have aided me locking in my spec. I’m an 11th July depositor so waiting anxiously for my 3rd phone call - fingers crossed for September delivery!

Hi everyone - I’ve been following this forum for some time and it’s been both interesting and insightful. A big thanks to TomE for all of the intel and others who have aided me locking in my spec. I’m an 11th July depositor so waiting anxiously for my 3rd phone call - fingers crossed for September delivery!
Welcome to the group!

Welcome to the growing excitement as delivery approaches!

It looked like they got to 11 July morning deposits with calls on Friday, so hopefully not too long to wait now for a call about delivery date. What spec are you going for?

Welcome to the growing excitement as delivery approaches!

It looked like they got to 11 July morning deposits with calls on Friday, so hopefully not too long to wait now for a call about delivery date. What spec are you going for?
Thanks for the welcome guys!

I’ve gone for dark verdant with black pack, DC wheels, tan leather with alcantara steering wheel. Can’t wait!

Also I reached out to Bremont watches and lotus to see if any discussions re limited/first edition watch (I saw they collaborated with Radford). Both enquiries came back negative but perhaps if there is some wider interest we could get something happening?

I’ve gone for dark verdant with black pack, DC wheels, tan leather with alcantara steering wheel. Can’t wait!

Also I reached out to Bremont watches and lotus to see if any discussions re limited/first edition watch (I saw they collaborated with Radford). Both enquiries came back negative but perhaps if there is some wider interest we could get something happening?
+1 for the timepiece.

#ForTheTimepiece

Welcome , good to see another Essex Lotus buyer .

Also I reached out to Bremont watches and lotus to see if any discussions re limited/first edition watch (I saw they collaborated with Radford). Both enquiries came back negative but perhaps

I bought this in January to match the black alcantara interior with yellow stitching that I will be ordering.

1644170228474.png

Back