Hi from England

Jonno

Reaction score
Can’t believe after all these years a car has made me part with cash so easily. Jenson Button certainly helped sell it to me, but what a stunning looking car!! Well done Lotus!!
Tempted by the AMG/DCT combo but likely go for V6 manual with road trips top of hit list for fun and adventure. The Alps at the end of May, screaming V6 for company, just heaven.
Can’t wait to spec it up properly… like everyone else on here
Congrats to all :)

Hi Jonno, glad to hear from yet another prospective Lotus owner. We’re all rather taken by this incredible new car. It’s looking like there will be a good split between V6 and i4 with DCT, and quite a few people now wondering if it’s worth the wait and going down the own spec route. Hopefully we’ll get more info really soon so we can get a clearer idea of which direction to take…….. Either way, it’s gonna be worth the wait.

Exciting isn't it! What have you been driving up to now and have you owned any of the previous Lotus models?

Exciting isn't it! What have you been driving up to now and have you owned any of the previous Lotus models?
Yes indeed! New to Lotus even tho English and a fan all my life. However, have been into Porsche’s and Jags for the past 15 years and currently drive 981 Spyder and an 06 Jag XJ. Decided to keep both as well as Emira. Just so excited at the prospect 👍

Can’t believe after all these years a car has made me part with cash so easily. Jenson Button certainly helped sell it to me, but what a stunning looking car!! Well done Lotus!!
Tempted by the AMG/DCT combo but likely go for V6 manual with road trips top of hit list for fun and adventure. The Alps at the end of May, screaming V6 for company, just heaven.
Can’t wait to spec it up properly… like everyone else on here
Congrats to all :)

Hi from a fellow countryman.