Hethel Yellow Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Exactly the same as me, except I have DC wheels instead of silver. The badge on the steering wheel is black and the yellow Evija looks great with black nose and wheel badges.
I thought you changed the Emira for a McLaren 😜

RapidLotus

Emira Fan
Reaction score
What are peoples thoughts on blacking out, with gloss wrap, the area behind the A-Pillar? I think it looks longer and lower.

Original:
1662154733968.png

Blacked out:

1662154655645.png

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
What are peoples thoughts on blacking out, with gloss wrap, the area behind the A-Pillar? I think it looks longer and lower.

Original:
View attachment 8467

Blacked out:

View attachment 8466

Not a fan at all. I actually like Hethel Yellow best w/o black pack all together, but with looks great too. I could honestly go either way. I don't like the blacked out render you shared though.

RapidLotus

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Not a fan at all. I actually like Hethel Yellow best w/o black pack all together, but with looks great too. I could honestly go either way. I don't like the blacked out render you shared though.
Not a problem at all. I am looking for honest opinions. The one good thing about wraps are that they can be removed when it does not work out or looks strange. Thanks for the honesty.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I kinda like it... enlogates the car a bit. Not sure if in person it would look as good tho.

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Original:
View attachment 8467

Blacked out:

View attachment 8466
Chevrolet have done something similar with the new C8 Z06 (below). Personally, I'm not a fan of black pack on the Emira in general, and so expanding the black pack even further is going to get a 👎 from me. :p

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Great comparison of the Hethel Yellow body colour vs. the brake caliper yellow colour ("Lotus Logo Yellow"?).

Side note: if THAT'S the production bonnet seal, then I'm happy! 😁

View attachment 8536
Source: Instagram
Hmmm...black logo may look better. Not sure about the calipers, maybe silver or black ?

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts