• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hethel yellow Emira collected from Factory…

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
IMG_2593.jpeg
IMG_2600.jpeg
IMG_2592.jpeg

Factory collection yesterday, as others have said well worth it… Scott is a legend as always, and he and Sam make the experience so good. Car is epic so far, so happy with my spec. More details to come, but just to say the wait is worth it…

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

thenextchapter

Reaction score
View attachment 25112View attachment 25113View attachment 25114
Factory collection yesterday, as others have said well worth it… Scott is a legend as always, and he and Sam make the experience so good. Car is epic so far, so happy with my spec. More details to come, but just to say the wait is worth it…
It was great meeting fellow collectors yesterday, agree Scott is a legend, a fantastic ambassador for Lotus and made the occasion so special along with Sam. Again as I said yesterday your plate is mint - those who know, know!
Enjoy your beauty

Attachments

• 236F8545-C1BE-48B1-A155-6980AC63630C.jpeg
    236F8545-C1BE-48B1-A155-6980AC63630C.jpeg
    296.4 KB · Views: 92

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing you and the car at Newlands Corner. Great number plate!

OP
Speedluvver

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It was great meeting fellow collectors yesterday, agree Scott is a legend, a fantastic ambassador for Lotus and made the occasion so special along with Sam. Again as I said yesterday your plate is mint - those who know, know!
Enjoy your beauty
Cheers !! Good to meet you yesterday... hope your drive home was fun ! Enjoy !!

OP
Speedluvver

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
IMG_2612.jpeg

Few more miles now - but not keeping up with some on here !!
Overhead shot is cool....
My worries of it being too big, or not involving enough - all gone. It shrinks around you - still has the ‘Becker’ points, so view out is much the same as the s2 Exige - just a little wider

Took it down a challenging road near me - the touring suspension is witchcraft - badly surfaced with camber all over the place, it just took it all in its stride, where actually the exige is a little ‘nervous’.

Of course it’s not as raw an experience, and it can be very refined when pootling about, but it is still a Lotus, and still has that feel. I am really impressed so far…

Ohh and it looks Epic !

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
i went to a fro with UBP or not.

Settled on HY and UBP. Too late now car is done and ready to deliver/collect....still not convinced 🤡

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
OP
Speedluvver

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I just noticed, you were able to do LBP and black lettering, from factory? Has this always been offered? I thought people on here were having to order their own extra set of black letters and do the replacement themselves.
It’s not offered by the factory.. it was a post pdi install, I was very lucky to get it for collection

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
i think body colour roof is more gentle on the eye and maybe a more classic look.

UBP just makes the car look far more aggressive in my opinion.

Love both though esp in Hethel and Seneca 👌

OP
Speedluvver

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
i think body colour roof is more gentle on the eye and maybe a more classic look.

UBP just makes the car look far more aggressive in my opinion.

Love both though esp in Hethel and Seneca 👌
UBP looks good from the front, but doesn't work from rear (3/4 view especially) to my eyes.... I wavered for a while and went LBP only with a view to wrap if needed - but now I won't. Love the way this thing looks