Hethel - 16th June 2023

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Taken by some friends on a hot air balloon trip on Friday - the wind was blowing in the right direction!

Lots of Hethel Yellow and Seneca Blue - some of the i4 batch for China perhaps (IIRC their initial V6 batch was limited to only a few colours) ?

IMG_8493.JPG

And based on where these are parked on the site these could be customer collections -

IMG_8494.JPG

Last edited:

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
when I was there on the 7th June in the second image there was only 1 seneca Chinese I4 parked in that area.
cars all over the place. Would have been interesting to see a wider shot. At the back of the factory just off the first image there was a lane which looked to have two long rows of cars...and the factory was full too

ChrisJ

Reaction score
Looks like more are specced with black pack. I wonder what the metallic green car is to the right of pv panels in top pic.

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Looks like more are specced with black pack. I wonder what the metallic green car is to the right of pv panels in top pic.
Guessing by shape and proportions I would guess Exige. Just a guess.:unsure:

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
when I was there on the 7th June in the second image there was only 1 seneca Chinese I4 parked in that area.
cars all over the place. Would have been interesting to see a wider shot. At the back of the factory just off the first image there was a lane which looked to have two long rows of cars...and the factory was full too
Funny I was there June 8th. Cars everywhere. The tour guide said those two rows of cars in that one lane were 'demo' or 'concept builds' that were going to eventually be destroyed. Didnt sound quite right or logical to me but basically what he said.

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Funny I was there June 8th. Cars everywhere. The tour guide said those two rows of cars in that one lane were 'demo' or 'concept builds' that were going to eventually be destroyed. Didnt sound quite right or logical to me but basically what he said.
thats completely grim.

There was a large 'industrial' style marquee back down to the right adjacent to the track. My memory is pants but it looked huge with maybe 2 or three ridges ie 2 or three marquees joined together.