Hello (not Adele) :)

RENDERMAN

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello everyone, been a member for a few months but recently active, I'm from the heart of Florida, Miami since the rest is just southern Georgia :) could not afford the new Cayman GT4RS so settled for this GT ;) I've been teaching all kinds of rendering for 21 years, previously, worked 14 years in industry for cartoon network & Warner Brothers as a concept artist. I am an artist, sculptor and I've been building cars as a hobby since 1979 to control my ADD (22 with Chevy, yes I'm old) In 2005 purchased my first Lotus Elise and have been a fan boy ever since, love my Gt but I still put down a deposit for the I4, yes, I can wait, I drive a GT every day :) I started customizing my GT like I have done to every car I've owned, love this place because is vibrant, funny and happy which makes me feel like Alphaville-Forever young!! ❤️❤️

DSC_1365-3-2small.jpg

DSC_1340-2small.jpg

Last edited:

912Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hello everyone, been a member for a few months but recently active, I'm from the heart of Florida, Miami since the rest is just southern Georgia :) could not afford the new Cayman GT4RS so settled for this GT ;) I've been teaching all kinds of rendering for 21 years, previously, worked 14 years in industry for cartoon network & Warner Brothers as a concept artist. I am an artist, sculptor and I've been building cars as a hobby since 1979 to control my ADD (22 with Chevy, yes I'm old) In 2005 purchased my first Lotus Elise and have been a fan boy ever since, love my Gt but I still put down a deposit for the I4, yes, I can wait, I drive a GT every day :) I started customizing my GT like I have done to every car I've owned, love this place because is vibrant, funny and happy which makes me feel like Alphaville-Forever young!! ❤️❤️

View attachment 9002
View attachment 9003
Love the car (and the Alphaville reference 😉)

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
worked 14 years in industry for cartoon network & Warner Brothers as a concept artist.

Welcome! I'd love to learn about some of the projects and art you worked on. Got an online portfolio I can check out?

I'm a bit of a graphic designer myself, but work in IT professionally. I always enjoy seeing concept art from the comics I read and video games I play.

tumblr_nqky742xsn1qk0j55o3_r2_250.gif

OP
RENDERMAN

RENDERMAN

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Welcome! I'd love to learn about some of the projects and art you worked on. Got an online portfolio I can check out?

I'm a bit of a graphic designer myself, but work in IT professionally. I always enjoy seeing concept art from the comics I read and video games I play.

tumblr_nqky742xsn1qk0j55o3_r2_250.gif
I did concept for product development and character refinement in the likes of PowerPuff Girls and Dexter's Lab, I'm putting my website together but with more of my personal work, been out production for over 23 years. After 22 years teaching, at this time, I'm looking at the barrel of retirement and enjoying my own work, this is my favorite trophy hanging on my wall, received a big box of goodies with this hand written thank you note from the biggest art director boss at that time, simple and to the point :) now Steven is a big shot for Sony Pictures....

IMG_1143.JPG

Last edited: