Hello from the Peak District

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Hi to all.
Future I4 owner (Deposit placed late July)
Current cars, Alfa Giulia and a very pampered 350Z (Which will be going to make room for the Emira)
Very lucky to live in the middle of some superb driving roads.
Hi, love the 350z - a great package. You'll miss it - but I'm sure the Emira will get you over it!

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Welcome to the forum @CraigO - Congrats on the early deposit!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome! Lovely part of the world and looking forward to being up there in July with my Emira.

There's a big Lotus event "Lotus in the Peak" each year and there should be 150+ cars this year for the 10th anniversary one. Two Emiras already booked, so a good chance to see some locally.

Rammie

Reaction score
I will sign up to be the fourth member living in the peaks, Belper to be precise. I spend a lot of time travelling up to the dark peak on the A6 via Matlock then through Chatsworth onto Edale. Great driving roads; love the Peak District. Love to DCFC.

OP
C

CraigO

Reaction score
I will sign up to be the fourth member living in the peaks, Belper to be precise. I spend a lot of time travelling up to the dark peak on the A6 via Matlock then through Chatsworth onto Edale. Great driving roads; love the Peak District. Love to DCFC.
Small world, I'm in Edale :)

OP
C

CraigO

Reaction score
When we have all got our emira's we will have to line them up in Edale car park with Mam tor as the back drop; should make a great picture.
Certainly up for that. It would make a great picture for sure.

Rammie

Reaction score
Great. Although I placed my deposit back In mid July 2021 I have decided to wait for the "Own spec" release.
I am going to go for white with black pack roof, black wheels with red callipers. I am also going for the I4 with cloth seats (no leather).
I know it will be a bit of a wait but by then the first editions will be out and we can test drive them at Lotus dealerships. Patient I must be.
What colours are you Peak District guys going for?

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Great. Although I placed my deposit back In mid July 2021 I have decided to wait for the "Own spec" release.
I am going to go for white with black pack roof, black wheels with red callipers. I am also going for the I4 with cloth seats (no leather).
I know it will be a bit of a wait but by then the first editions will be out and we can test drive them at Lotus dealerships. Patient I must be.
For me Nimbus grey, black pack, black leather, privacy glass, silver wheels and red calipers, touring suspension.

OP
C

CraigO

Reaction score
Not really settled on a spec TBH. I will most likely also wait for the own spec i4, so will have a better idea once the details are known. I'm drawn to something silver I think though. We must certainly all meet up.

Duncx

Reaction score
I was very close to the front of the V6 queue and had a June delivery in the bag (specced up as yellow with silver wheels and black leather) but I've changed my mind and I'm now waiting for an i4. GIves me more time to wring my hands in torment - red or yellow, red or yellow, red or yellow......maybe they will release a few more colours for for the i4? I could be tempted by a nice sparkly silver like the old Lotus Arctic Silver - that colour REALLY pops in the sun :)

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It would be great to see you all at Lotus in the Peak, either participating or spectating. I've just started a thread on it:

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
It would be great to see you all at Lotus in the Peak, either participating or spectating. I've just started a thread on it:
I’ll definitely be there, may not take part in the road trips but will park with the other lotus’s.