Hello from South Wales

Honeywell

Reaction score
EVO triangle gets loads of speed traps these days and average speed cameras. That said, as a Powys lad there are still plenty of alternative routes where you'll not see a police car for months.

AGP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Also South wales member here 👋
There quite a few of us from what I can see, along with a few close to the border, will be good for a few trisp out to the Beacons on a nice Sunday morning👌

Madog30

Reaction score
Hey All,

Just so say hello as I join the forum.

Placed an order for an I4 Emira today, it’s going to be a long 60 weeks!

Looks like there’s a few gremlins in the configure tool as I ordered an I4 with an OTR price of £76,665 and my email receipt shows a V6 with an OTR price of £81,260. Odd!

Jon
There quite a few of us from what I can see, along with a few close to the border, will be good for a few trisp out to the Beacons on a nice Sunday morning👌
I'm down in Swansea and have confirmed delivery of Nimbus Grey V6FE Manual scheduled for June on the back of July 7th deposit - be good to catch up at some point with anybody else visiting or living in the area.

If anybody wants to see the car when it arrives I'd be happy to oblige!

OP
T
Reaction score
I'm down in Swansea and have confirmed delivery of Nimbus Grey V6FE Manual scheduled for June on the back of July 7th deposit - be good to catch up at some point with anybody else visiting or living in the area.

If anybody wants to see the car when it arrives I'd be happy to oblige!
Sounds good, thanks.