Hello from Maryland, USA

Clam

Reaction score
Happy to find this forum. Made a deposit in September although I'm uncertain I'll make the first allocation at my dealership. Fingers crossed. Happy holidays!

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hello fellow DMV dweller.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Happy to find this forum. Made a deposit in September although I'm uncertain I'll make the first allocation at my dealership. Fingers crossed. Happy holidays!
Welcome. Nice moniker. Whatever happened to crabcakes?

OP
Clam

Clam

Reaction score
Welcome. Nice moniker. Whatever happened to crabcakes?
Thanks. I love all seafood but this name comes from an old gaming moniker decades ago, at this point. It's just easy to remember.

OP
Clam

Clam

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm in North Wilmington and buying from Lotus of North Jersey. :alien:
The responsiveness and customer service seems to be a cut above at that Lotus dealership. I attended the Emira viewing there a few weeks ago and everyone was fantastic. I'm on the list at Victory Lotus in Princeton since their line was shorter and it's closer to both of us, but I'm not surprised that you went with them. They're great.

Racer X

Emira Fan
Reaction score
The responsiveness and customer service seems to be a cut above at that Lotus dealership. I attended the Emira viewing there a few weeks ago and everyone was fantastic. I'm on the list at Victory Lotus in Princeton since their line was shorter and it's closer to both of us, but I'm not surprised that you went with them. They're great.
I hope that you weren’t they guy that was getting testy with the staff before the unveil because he “had places to be” 🤣😂

OP
Clam

Clam

Reaction score
I hope that you weren’t they guy that was getting testy with the staff before the unveil because he “had places to I was there with my wife for 2 hours

I hope that you weren’t they guy that was getting testy with the staff before the unveil because he “had places to be” 🤣😂
Nah, the event was my place to be. We drove up the night before, dropped the kids off with family, and my wife and I spent 2 hours enjoying and asking questions about the car.

Racer X

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Nah, the event was my place to be. We drove up the night before, dropped the kids off with family, and my wife and I spent 2 hours enjoying and asking questions about the car.
I drove up with my brother that morning, checked out the car and paint/leather samples, then drove back. 500 miles round trip.

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I drove up with my brother that morning, checked out the car and paint/leather samples, then drove back. 500 miles round trip.
I drove up to my local dealership, a round trip of 70miles, and I thought I was hardcore 😀

ZZ33

Reaction score
hey guys - apologies for semi-hijacking the thread but another new member here from MD :)

Really interested to know the dealerships you chose, the salespeople you've worked with and your experiences! It sucks not having a dealer in the area so we have to look further afield!

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
hey guys - apologies for semi-hijacking the thread but another new member here from MD :)

Really interested to know the dealerships you chose, the salespeople you've worked with and your experiences! It sucks not having a dealer in the area so we have to look further afield!
I’m in Virginia and purchased my car from the dealer in Winston Salem NC. Does anyone happen to know the allocation at this dealer? I placed my deposit on July 24th and am really crossing my fingers for a car this year.

Racer X

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’m in Northern Virginia and ordered mine from Lotus of North Jersey. I considered Winston Salem as well, but rolled the dice. So far they have been good to me! We used to have a Lotus dealer (Chriswell’s) in southern Maryland, but apparently they stopped selling Lotus cars at some point. I’m surprised that the Aston Martin / Bentley dealer in Tyson’s didn’t pick Lotus up as well.

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Welcome to the forum @ZZ33 🍻

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome! We need to start a VA/DC/MD chapter.

The closest dealers are in NJ and NC, which is utterly absurd considering the size of our market (nearly 10 million population) and the extreme affluence in the greater DC area. Equivalent to customers in London needing to drive 3/4 of the way to Scotland in order to buy a car. :ROFLMAO: