• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hello from Belgium

PaulH

Reaction score
Hi all Emira fans, I am also waiting for the Emira car (i4), made my deposit in Oktober 22 so I know I need to be patient !!!
I was a few days ago at the factory and so now that they made approx 20 cars a day so there is improvement.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome to the forum Paul and congratulations on your order. Has your dealer said when you might get delivery? Belgium had several of the very first V6s.

Good to hear that production output is increasing and 20 is a step forward from the 15-18 they were doing in Dec. Did you see what mix of LHD and RHD cars were being built and any indications on country destinations? I know our North America members are keen to hear news on the start of NA production, which was supposed to have been in January.

Have you previously owned a Lotus and what car are you coming from prior to the Emira?

OP
PaulH

PaulH

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Paul and congratulations on your order. Has your dealer said when you might get delivery? Belgium had several of the very first V6s.

Good to hear that production output is increasing and 20 is a step forward from the 15-18 they were doing in Dec. Did you see what mix of LHD and RHD cars were being built and any indications on country destinations? I know our North America members are keen to hear news on the start of NA production, which was supposed to have been in January.

Have you previously owned a Lotus and what car are you coming from prior to the Emira?
Tom , most of the cars were left drive cars that they are working on, my previous weekend lotus cars were Elise and Evora but this was more then 8 years ago, coming now from a few porsches for daily driving, latest is now a Taycan 4S but this will be changed to Mercedes EQS SUV, so I need again a sporty weekend car.

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @PaulH 🍻 That's great news on the LHD car production!

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Tom , most of the cars were left drive cars that they are working on, my previous weekend lotus cars were Elise and Evora but this was more then 8 years ago, coming now from a few porsches for daily driving, latest is now a Taycan 4S but this will be changed to Mercedes EQS SUV, so I need again a sporty weekend car.

Welcome and nice to hear you're still coming back to Lotus after owning a few P cars! Looking forward to your comparisons when the time comes.

Rollie

Reaction score
Welcome Paul, also from Belgium!
Initial deposit paid for I4 AMG(nov 2021)
After testdrive with V6 changed my mind for a V6 Hethel Yellow (annulation other custumer at my dealer)
Delivered last week at dealer , collection next week!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome Paul, also from Belgium!
Initial deposit paid for I4 AMG(nov 2021)
After testdrive with V6 changed my mind for a V6 Hethel Yellow (annulation other custumer at my dealer)
Delivered last week at dealer , collection next week!
That’s great news. Look forward to hearing how you get on. Another person joining Team Hethel Yellow too 💛