GT4 walkaround. The Italian is access all areas again! 🤩

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
If only it had the 550bhp tuned AMG I4 engine then it would have the power to validate that big wing on the back.

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I don't care what language it is, I can't stand videos with people talking so damn much!

Autopsy

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I just realized that Emira GT4 has a different trunk opening mechanism compared to street Emiras.

On street cars the whole rear boot lid and the engin cover lift togeather, here only boot lid lifts slightly. It's something worth considering if anyone‘s going to retrofit GT4‘s rear wing.

FlyNavy01

Emira Fan
Reaction score
You get a decent look at the amount of pedal offset on the LHD cars at the 4:45 mark. Looks rather significant. One of the things I'll definitely be checking on a test drive.

kitkat

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
You get a decent look at the amount of pedal offset on the LHD cars at the 4:45 mark. Looks rather significant. One of the things I'll definitely be checking on a test drive.

When people mentioned it — it seemed worrying, but the brake pedal is the thing that’s offset, not the entire pedal box area. The brake pedal is just closer to the gas pedal in the LHD production cars than RHD production cars. This particular GT4 seems to have the brake pedal with more space.

I actually don’t mind having the brake pedal near the gas at all. This will be annoying for people with big clumsy shoes or feet but perfect for a driver’s car that wants to be able to blip the throttle while braking.